If Anderson fought reguarly in the LHW divison he would....

Heel_Hooked

There's alot of Light Heavyweights that could beat Anderson in my opinion but there are weight classes for a reason and that's why Silva is a middleweight.

Mauricio Rua - KO

Thiago Silva - TKO ground n Pound

Rampage - KO

Rashad - Decision

Those four would all beat Anderson by the methods i listed.

LOL Did you just say Thiago could beat Anderson. The hate is strong in you. The only one of those fighters that has a significant chance is Evans, but he'd probably get tko'd too.

To the OP to finish your sentence, If Anderson fought regularly in the LHW division he would be the defending LHW Champion.

There's alot of Light Heavyweights that could beat Anderson in my opinion but there are weight classes for a reason and that's why Silva is a middleweight.

Mauricio Rua - KO

Rampage - KO

Rashad - Decision

the only guy on that list i think that could beat anderson is rashad by pure wrestling....but silva would probly knock his a** out....rua and silva would be an epic stand up battle with shogun trying to take him down eventually...and for t silva i just dont see it anderson would ko him on the feet....rampage could never catch andy on the feet and never uses his wrstling...just my opinion tho....

LOL Did you just say Thiago could beat Anderson. The hate is strong in you. The only one of those fighters that has a significant chance is Evans' date=' but he'd probably get tko'd too.

To the OP to finish your sentence, If Anderson fought regularly in the LHW division he would be the defending LHW Champion.[/quote']

exactly what i was thinkin...

LOL Did you just say Thiago could beat Anderson. The hate is strong in you. The only one of those fighters that has a significant chance is Evans' date=' but he'd probably get tko'd too.

To the OP to finish your sentence, If Anderson fought regularly in the LHW division he would be the defending LHW Champion.[/quote']

I'm just stating my opinion man sure Anderson is one of the best fighters in UFC history but i think top 5 Light Heavyweights would pose serious problems for him. Shogun has faced and beaten far better strikers than Anderson has ever fought, Rashad would wrestle him, Thiago Silva has good wrestling nasty GnP and he's HUGE for LHW, and i think he would take Anderson down and beat him. Rampage could wrestle him or KO him. Just because he's the most dominant middleweight ever does not mean that same success would translate too the best Division in the UFC light heavy.

+1, evans would have the best shot, using his wrestling

lol yeah I just read your response. We're def on the same page.

yeah i actually think the toughest matchup for andy in the lhw division is machida....bc they are both counterstrikers and silva hasnt really fought any GREAT counterstikers and one would have to come forward eventually....and we know anderson aint gonna take him down....i still see andy winning tho....but that fight will NEVER happen sooooo... to be honest it really seems like andersons toughest challenge is the one right in front of him....belfort

yeah i actually think the toughest matchup for andy in the lhw division is machida....bc they are both counterstrikers and silva hasnt really fought any GREAT counterstikers and one would have to come forward eventually....and we know anderson aint gonna take him down....i still see andy winning tho....but that fight will NEVER happen sooooo... to be honest it really seems like andersons toughest challenge is the one right in front of him....belfort

Unfortunately, that will never happen.

If Anderson moves up permanently, Machida will move down.

They're brothers from another mother.

Unfortunately' date=' that will never happen.

If Anderson moves up permanently, Machida will move down.

They're brothers from another mother.[/quote']

yup exactly what i said in my post....but as much as everyone wants to see this fight...or did want to see this fight.....it really doesnt seem like it would be very exciting alot of circling the cage and in and out movements.....until someone explodes on the other...there would probly be like 30 to 40 secs of pure exccitement the rest of the fight wouldn't be very exciting....but this is all shootin the sh*t cuz as we know this will never happen

Mauricio Rua - KO

Rampage - KO

Rashad - Decision

shogun would get ko'ed

silva would probably lose by decision if he couldnt take it to the ground

rampage would get KNOCKED OUT wourse than the wandy knock outs

rashad would win a 3 round decision cause he would dry **** him on the mat for a boring fight he would probably lose in the a 5 rounder though

Mauricio Rua - No' date=' but it would be a good fight.

Thiago Silva - Definitely not....need I say more?

Rampage - Nope, those wild punches would be a counter punchers dream.

Rashad - Negative, but has the best chance out of all these guys.

Those four would all beat Anderson by the methods i listed.[/quote']

^

lol you are so blind by fanboyism to say stupid **** like that, shogun would destroy Silva easily, rashad however would get destroyed by both shogun and Silva.

the other two would not stand a chance either

Well if Andy fought at LHW, he arguement he only fights cans won't work there

If he really is GOAT or not if he defeats in spectactular fashion fighters like Shogun, Rampage, Rashad, Thiago maybe JBJ in a few years

He will need to do it to really get that recognition he actually does deserve and more fights at LHW against the Top 5 will convince alot of people who doubt Andy that maybe he is for real

Shogun would KO Andy (yes i said it Rd 2 KO)

Rashad would win by UD

Rampage by SD

JBJ (when he hits prime) Rd 1 TKO by elbows

Thiago Silva could maybe be a SD (how would you promote Silva vs Silva??? LOL)

Just my predicition if Andy went to LHW

Thats why he stays at MW

Archived