Rampage Jackson awaits winner of Shogun v Rashad

bahrain2009

Come on, I laughed.... then I read the article. I thought it meant he is out of his fight with Silva and just waiting. If he beats Silva then whatever, give him a shot.. Still think others deserve it more, like Jones if he beats Bader, or Bader for the matter if he beats Jones.

If Rampage beats Thiago' date=' he gets a title shot, but if Thiago beats Rampage, does he get a title shot? That's what i wanna know. If one gets a title shot, then the other should.[/quote']

Exactly, what the hell is that logic eh? If the two guys are evenly matched enough to fight, then why does one get a higher reward then the other?

If Rampage beats Thiago' date=' he gets a title shot, but if Thiago beats Rampage, does he get a title shot? That's what i wanna know. If one gets a title shot, then the other should.[/quote']

That's what I want to know. His only losses are to the former champs. As screwy as these title shots are these days it's impossible to tell really.

Looks like Shogun is going to lose 2 in a row. After Evans beats him' date=' They will probably feed Rua to Jones who will also beat him.. Rua - 3-4 in the UFC LMAO!![/quote']

lmfao, with this quote I would like to grant you the most retarded statement of the week award.

let's at least see jones face a 'top 5' fighter (lol) before signing a death sentence.

''feed'' shogun to a guy who's best win is brandon vera/stephan bonnar

nice one

the winner of Bader vs Jones faces off against the winner of Forrest vs Franklin...that winner faces the LHW champ...I hope Dana doesnt give Mr.T the shot first...i like Rampage but fair is fair

The winner of Bader vs Jones could face the winner of Forrest vs Franklin around the same time that Rampage gets his shot if he wins. That way both the champ and #1 contender would have the same amount of time between fights.

Archived