Current Champions List from best to Worst...

TeamPunishmentMVP

I am a GSP fan but its pretty obvious, after 7 title defenses and the lutter fight which should be 8, A. Silva should be #1. The only argument is that GSP hasn't lost a round defending the belt, so he has been very dominant. Jose Aldo is up there, but he is still young, and only has 2 defenses, and shouldnt be above either of these 2. I have Cruz next because he has 2 defenses, and has looked pretty good. Edgar next because he defended against BJ, but he's below Cruz because of the draw. Cain is at the bottom just because he hasn't defended yet. There is no biast opinions here, and this is not a P4P list, as far as champions this should be pretty basic, this will change a lot. imo

1. Silva

2. GSP

3. Aldo

4. Cruz

5. Edgar

6. Shogun

7. Cain

Also, does anybody else notice the, i like silva so GSP is at the bottom, or vice versa going on in these forums.. Personal opinion > logic these days, it's funny.

1. Silva

2. GSP

3. Aldo

4. Cruz

5. Edgar

6. Shogun

7. Cain

The bottom 3 IMO are interchangable. Shogun and Cain haven't defended yet and Edgar didn't win his last fight, but has technically defended twice.

Cain is last because the HW division is so thin.

All are great fighters, some just haven't proved to be great champion yet.

It should be as easy as this(for now):

Anderson (7 title defenses)

GSP (5 title defenses)

Aldo (2 title defenses)

Frankie (2 title defenses)

Cruz (2 title defenses

Shogun/Cain (No title defense yet)

You do make good points.

Only thing I have to disagree with is..Frankie Edgar a draw is no a win and he should have lost.

1.) Anderson Silva

2.) Jose Aldo

3.) GSP

4.) Dominic Cruz

5.) Cain

6.) Shogun

7.) Edgar

I see what you are trying to get at but this thread is almost completely flawed. Its not 'completely flawed as a lot of you have responded with top lists also. This is just crazy. It is impossible to answer a question as to who the 'best' at something is. You need to set parameters if you want a definitive answer.

EXAMPLES:

Fighting record (which can always be picked apart by whom they have fought)

Championships won (would also be debatable on which organisations are considered worthy)

Performances (How they got their ufc title and how they have held on to it)

Likability factor (personal taste always open for a diverse reaction across the board)

If you do not get more specific then you will only get for the best part a biased answer to one poll question: Who has the most fans on here? (apologies to any posters that have been completely unbiased with their assumptions when asnwering)

I could keep going but my smoke has stalled and needs my love :P

SYNOPSIS: You can the term 'best' to mean any and all of the examples I have used BUT you must specify which please.

Have a nice day :-)

I see what you are trying to get at but this thread is almost completely flawed. Its not 'completely flawed as a lot of you have responded with top lists also. This is just crazy. It is impossible to answer a question as to who the 'best' at something is. You need to set parameters if you want a definitive answer.

EXAMPLES:

Fighting record (which can always be picked apart by whom they have fought)

Championships won (would also be debatable on which organisations are considered worthy)

Performances (How they got their ufc title and how they have held on to it)

Likability factor (personal taste always open for a diverse reaction across the board)

If you do not get more specific then you will only get for the best part a biased answer to one poll question: Who has the most fans on here? (apologies to any posters that have been completely unbiased with their assumptions when asnwering)

I could keep going but my smoke has stalled and needs my love :P

SYNOPSIS: You can the term 'best' to mean any and all of the examples I have used BUT you must specify which please.

Have a nice day :-)

Are you high that was some very philosophical **** lol :rolleyes:

1.) Aldo

2.) GSP

3.) Cruz

4.) Shogun

5.) Cain

6.) Anderson

7.) Edgar

they are all deserving champions

Thank you. I was hating this. All of them have proved their worth as the best in their divisions. Some may jump up to fight each other for p4p rights, but ranking them like this seems wrong.

1.) Mauricio Rua

2.) Anderson Silva

3.) Jose Aldo

4.) GSP

5.) Cain Velasquez

6.) Dominick Cruz

7.) Frank Edgar

How is shogun the best champion when he had to fight for the title twice in a row to win, and has yet to defend it when others have defended their title as many as 7 times?

LOL, unreal man. Unreal.

1) GSP

2) Silva

3) Aldo

4) Cruz

5) Shogun

6) Cain

7) Edgar

In reality' date=' Anderson is probably #1, but after the Maia fight I just can't force myself to give him that honor. Also, Cruz is way too low on most of these lists. I guess a lot of the people on here have never seen the guy fight.[/quote']

i have cruz in the same spot as you, check the 2nd page:p

1) GSP

2) Silva

3) Aldo

4) Cruz

5) Shogun

6) Cain

7) Edgar

In reality' date=' Anderson is probably #1, but after the Maia fight I just can't force myself to give him that honor. Also, Cruz is way too low on most of these lists. I guess a lot of the people on here have never seen the guy fight.[/quote']

I like Cruz, and I think he's a fantastic fighter.

I just don't think he is better than the other 6 champs.

serious? sliva last? shogun first...? wow' date=' only 7 title defenses in a row.. most all time, yup, worst champion.. get out of here[/quote']

silva is an excellent fighter, a great person it seems, and a solid champ. but seriously he has not been tested by a high calibur fighter. the MW division is full of GOOD fighters...not top tier. no disrespect but the middle weight division is always thin. i mean have you seen the wins hes had? yea VERY DOMINANT...in a crappy division. vitor is a great test, if he beats him i got respect....but i think vitor gets the KO i got a wierd feeling...now shogun is an amazing fighter, and took the belt in a deep division i love shogun and i think hes gonna KO evans, but that division is mean, its hard to keep that belt...silva is good but not tested. shogun is good but is in a hard division, i think hes under rated, and i really do think he might keep the belt a good bit if hes healthy coming to fight...

Archived