Whats wrong with UFC Fantasy?

bklaus50

Fantasy has shut down in the wake of the mass exodus of featured and respected members from the blog section............

Why? Only God knows, but I think it has something to do with the incredibly lazy and unjust group of sloths known as this site's Administration (yes that includes any and all of you so called moderators)

This place has become the laughing stock of fight forums around the web.....

THE UFC COMMUNITY aka The BLACK HOLE of MMA discussion. Its a shame to because this place used to be awesome. Now its a disgrace to the UFC brand and real fans all over the globe.

No, it won't be back for UFC 126. They've made a real mess of this and it seems people are bailing from the UFC's Fantasy system and doing it elswhere. It's little things like this that make me realize that MMA may be the fastest growing sport in the world...but the UFC organization is in way over it's head trying to keep up. It's bad business to offer something you can't provide, and this is such a simple task in the grand scheme of things.

Fantasy has shut down in the wake of the mass exodus of featured and respected members from the blog section............

Why? Only God knows' date=' but I think it has something to do with the incredibly lazy and unjust group of sloths known as this site's Administration (yes that includes any and all of you so called moderators)

THE UFC COMMUNITY aka The BLACK HOLE of MMA discussion. Its a shame to because this place used to be awesome. Now its a disgrace to the UFC brand and real fans all over the globe.[/quote']

Jesus Chrysler - you read my mind! The UFC cares nothing about the people buying the PPV's and hitting their site. Bad business people...bad, bad business people.

havin the same problem, i actually just posted something too about it... idk, it is a mess tho bc i took 14th in the world and if u place in the top 20 ur supposed to get free gifts or what not, and i still havent gotten anything, i mean its not that big of a deal, im not mad over it, but i mean it would be kinda cool and nice to get what u were supposed to get.

Why? Only God knows' date=' but I think it has something to do with the incredibly lazy and unjust group of sloths known as this site's Administration (yes that includes any and all of you so called moderators)

THE UFC COMMUNITY aka The BLACK HOLE of MMA discussion. Its a shame to because this place used to be awesome. Now its a disgrace to the UFC brand and real fans all over the globe.[/quote']

nicely stated

[b']This place has become the laughing stock of fight forums around the web[/b].....

THE UFC COMMUNITY aka The BLACK HOLE of MMA discussion. Its a shame to because this place used to be awesome. Now its a disgrace to the UFC brand and real fans all over the globe.

no.....that's sherdog....:P

There is a thread in the 'Help a UFC Community member out' section.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=74540

Leonie's response.

Perhaps you missed the messaging all over the site for all of December that UFC 125 was the last event for UFC Fantasy. There were various things that went into the decision to close it' date=' but you mentioned a few. Everyone that received an email notification stating they won will receive their prize, there is just some catching up to do. We are working on bringing something better, but decided to take a break until we figure out exactly what that will be.[/quote']

Closing.

Archived