Something is weird about anderson vs vitor !!

RodrigoRua

I do believe in conspiracy inside UFC sometimes. Maybe not conspiracy but some kind of "everybody wins".

Andersons interviews (even in portuguese, Im brazilian and watched his interviews in portuguese) are towards "being a icone" instead of being the champions and beat Vitor ... almost making me wonder that Dana, Anderson and Ed Soares have other plans for Anderson (money) if he looses ....

Sorry i cant explain it exactly but just is missing somewhere about his fight.

Does Anderson think he will loose this one ?? As a professional, does he feels is his time to go down ??

I do believe in conspiracy inside UFC sometimes. Maybe not conspiracy but some kind of "everybody wins".

Andersons interviews (even in portuguese' date=' Im brazilian and watched his interviews in portuguese) are towards "being a icone" instead of being the champions and beat Vitor ... almost making me wonder that Dana, Anderson and Ed Soares have other plans for Anderson (money) if he looses ....

Sorry i cant explain it exactly but just is missing somewhere about his fight.

Does Anderson think he will loose this one ?? As a professional, does he feels is his time to go down ??[/quote']

Lol or maybe your just making up some crap because you know Anderson will suffer his first loss an it will be in the first 20 to 60 secs of first round by KO not destroyed but one clean shot is going to slip through an catch him on back chin or side head

They are talking more about Franklin VS griffon then Silva vs Belfort.........

and i agree..silva better not loose this one...but its too hard to call it...

i honestly think is belfort is to win he has to get a KO in the first minute of round one or 2...if he cant get it...Silva will settle in and pick him apart form the outside and evenutally get the TKO or KO...

but..belfort has the same chance to win in a flash KO in the beginneing of each round....that is really his only hope of beating silva....

yea sumthin is bizzare about this fight....hardly any press on it.......Silva is always cool in his pre-fight interviews......does his talkin in the ring...look at the maia fight...

but yea i do agree.there is sumthin in the air....lol

LOL .. yeah man .. like he knows he will loose or something

Archived