I can't wait to see Carlos Condit fight

RedPowerRangerP4PBest

Taking names and title fights out of it and just comparing fights to match-ups alone, Condit vs. Lytle is in my top five most anticipated fights of early 2011. I really hope this doesn't turn into Guillard vs. Stephens II though, because everyone, myself included, was so stoked for that fight and it turned out to be boring.

jones? bader had some good fights? franklin was giving the beats plus he was the one getting beat on and i saved the best for last no one cant top the forest vs bonnar?

Well personally I think this match up is amazing. Better then Bonnar vs Griffin. Jones vs Bader is a great fight, but Bader isn't one of my favourite fighters. Always loved watching Lytle and Condit has been great to watch as well, I just think this is an amazing match up and the winner of this fight is definanltly close to a title shot.

Condit will be the first to KO Lytle. If not..then Condit will TKO Lytle..

Condit is the better overall fighter. Great ground game' date=' K-1 kickboxing experience. Reach is also longer. Condit has this in the bag.[/quote']

Don't sleep on Lytle. He is a black belt in BJJ which a lot of people forget because of the way he loves to throw the hands, and he does have the heavier hands of the two. Though he tends to loop his punches, where Condit is more technical. I do agree that Condit is better overall, but saying he has it in the bag is a little too bold IMO.

Archived