I want The Three Amigos.

KungFuMaster

Amigo TeamCryBabyMVP, Amigo JimmyNeutonBK24, and Amigo Slim Shady.

The Three Amigos have been spreading a viral plague amongst these boards, therefore I am compelled to give them what the forum desperately wants to see – and that is an internet cataclysmic beat-down which will change the whole meaning of the term INTERNET WARRIOR.

Internet Warriors, up to this point, have gone uncensored and un-policed. That is all going to change now – because the Constable On Patrol is here to crack down on these scumbags.

I am going to slap these fools so hard- they won’t know what hit them. I will slap them silly – my hands will literally reach out from their computers and slap them unconscious. Many of you have wondered how and why - you have woken up in front of your computer. I am sorry to tell you, but you have been SLAPPED - by me of course.

Here is how it’s going to work: I will slap these goons multiple times.

One slap - and their signature(s) will change.

Two slaps - and their avatar(s) will change.

Three slaps - and they will greet you, the forum, with respect – and never start a thread or engage in one regarding Tito Ortiz.

Three Amigos, you decide amongst yourself who is the most worthy to have an avatar bet with The Constable ON Patrol. The other Amigo will cut my lawn and vow to never speak of or engage in a Tito Ortiz thread. The last Amigo - you will shine my shoes and have a sig bet with me.

Here is how you get slap.

I can be Vitor and slap you silly.

I can be Bones and slap you silly.

I can be Franklin and slap you silly.

I can be Cerrone and slap you silly.

Or I can be Kid Yamamoto and slap you silly.

And note – all slaps will expire at ufc 127.

Who wants to be slapped first?

Yes' date=' it is a sig-avatar and terms of agreement bet.

And Kryme, trust me brother- I tried to avoid the racist connotations but my alternates just did not have the same effect.

I tried other ways to go around the lawn part, but it just didn't have the same ring. :P[/quote']

lol I was kidding. I found it highly amusing.

I made an open challenge to the Three Amigos, and yet none of them has come forward to take up a bet.

Three Amigos, I tell you what- the first to come forward will only have to be slapped once and suffer a signature loss.

The second amigo will be slapped twice- and suffer a signature loss and a terms of agreement.

The third amigo will suffer the full wrath and be slapped three times- suffering a signature loss, a terms of agreement, and an avatar loss.

Which one of you Three Amigos is the brave one?

I made an open challenge to the Three Amigos' date=' and yet none of them has come forward to take up a bet.

Three Amigos, I tell you what- the first to come forward will only have to be slapped once and suffer a signature loss.

The second amigo will be slapped twice- and suffer a signature loss and a terms of agreement.

The third amigo will suffer the full wrath and be slapped three times- suffering a signature loss, a terms of agreement, and an avatar loss.

Which one of you Three Amigos is the brave one?[/quote']

Little Neddy was the brave one! Though I don't know who out of the forum guys he would be but yea Little Neddy was brave!

I made an open challenge to the Three Amigos' date=' and yet none of them has come forward to take up a bet.

Which one of you Three Amigos is the brave one?[/quote']

Youtube bet me little man.

Amigo TeamCryBabyMVP' date=' Amigo JimmyNeutonBK24, and Amigo Slim Shady.

The Three Amigos have been spreading a viral plague amongst these boards, therefore I am compelled to give them what the forum desperately wants to see ? and that is an internet cataclysmic beat-down which will change the whole meaning of the term INTERNET WARRIOR.

Internet Warriors, up to this point, have gone uncensored and un-policed. That is all going to change now ? because the Constable On Patrol is here to crack down on these scumbags.

I am going to slap these fools so hard- they won?t know what hit them. I will slap them silly ? my hands will literally reach out from their computers and slap them unconscious. Many of you have wondered how and why - you have woken up in front of your computer. I am sorry to tell you, but you have been SLAPPED - by me of course.

Here is how it?s going to work: I will slap these goons multiple times.

One slap - and their signature(s) will change.

Two slaps - and their avatar(s) will change.

Three slaps - and they will greet you, the forum, with respect ? and never start a thread or engage in one regarding Tito Ortiz.

Three Amigos, you decide amongst yourself who is the most worthy to have an avatar bet with The Constable ON Patrol. The other Amigo will cut my lawn and vow to never speak of or engage in a Tito Ortiz thread. The last Amigo - you will shine my shoes and have a sig bet with me.

Here is how you get slap.

[b']

I can be Vitor and slap you silly.[/b]

I can be Bones and slap you silly.

I can be Franklin and slap you silly.

I can be Cerrone and slap you silly.

Or I can be Kid Yamamoto and slap you silly.

And note ? all slaps will expire at ufc 127.

Who wants to be slapped first?

That's the only pick that we have that is different. So I'll take Silva over Vitor.

That's the only pick that we have that is different. So I'll take Silva over Vitor.

I really don't like this bet but I'll put my money where my mouth is -

That is three slaps: a sig bet, a terms of agreement, and an avatar bet.

Now if you will do me a favor and fetch the other two amigos and send them my way. :P

I really don't like this bet but I'll put my money where my mouth is -

That is three slaps: a sig bet' date=' a terms of agreement, and an avatar bet.

Now if you will do me a favor and fetch the other two amigos and send them my way. :P[/quote']

I already have 2 Av bets, I agreed with the 2nd person that I would do it after the first expired and he agreed. So if you a agree, I will keep the Av you give me after serving my other for twice as long as the time frame we agree upon.

I already have 2 Av bets' date=' I agreed with the 2nd person that I would do it after the first expired and he agreed. So if you a agree, I will keep the Av you give me after serving my other for twice as long as the time frame we agree upon.[/quote']

Then forget it- I'll wait for Tito versus Nog.

Send the other two amigos my way.

Archived