forrest griffin ??

bosnianbjj

why do people use the loss against griffin as a embarrassment against rua

its not like griffin sucks he was lhw champion people tend to forget that he has beaten good fighter and has a great ground game

Nope, lol. Griffin sucks and got lucky when he got the title. He ran into an energy-drained Rua and an unmotivated Jackson. Once he ran into a mediocre but fully trained Evans he got destroyed. And Silva, well, that speaks for itself.

Why do you care what Shogun haters say? Me and you both know he's the man.

actually i'm a anderson silva fan butt c'mon son they are both great fighters one of the best p4p

and it pisses me off when they say he lost to forrest like forrest is a can with a losing record c'mon son he was champion not to long ago

Nope' date=' lol. Griffin sucks and got lucky when he got the title. He ran into an energy-drained Rua and an unmotivated Jackson. Once he ran into a mediocre but fully trained Evans he got destroyed. And Silva, well, that speaks for itself.[/quote']

You're an idiot.

According to you, there are no good fighters in the LHW division.

Forrest has the tools to beat anyone which explains his wins over rampage and shogun, unfortunately he leaves himself open ALOT, which explains the losses to Jardine and Evans. I feel like if Forrest worked on his stance and took himself a bit more seriously he would be one of the Best LHW in the world.

But ya, shogun losing to Griffin is not embarrassing at all and it doesn't even almost make shogun a bad fighter.

man this makes me see how retarded some people are so 2 losses and suddenly forrest sucks

the evans fight he was winning he just got caugt

and the silva fight c'mon son its silva

im not saying Forrest sucks...its just that if things go wrong in his game plan...he basically has a mental breakdown during his fight...if i may be so bold....its embarassing

Nope' date=' lol. Griffin sucks and got lucky when he got the title. [b']He ran into an energy-drained Rua[/b] and an unmotivated Jackson. Once he ran into a mediocre but fully trained Evans he got destroyed. And Silva, well, that speaks for itself.

bolded will be Shogun fanboys excuse when Rashad beats him that or

Oh he just came off a lay off and has just had surgery

Archived