What Fight Were You Most Pumped For As The Fighters Walked Out

tuf1_

I remember watching a video of Dana talking about JDS vs Gilbert Yvel being one of the few fights in UFC history where he nearly had a heart attack during the walk outs because he was so jacked for the fight.

For me it was Frank Mir vs Shane Carwin. I remember watching it in the theatre and having that same feeling. It was one of those few fights you knew wasn't going the distance and was going to end violently but Carwin was 12-0 and smashing everybody and Mir had just bulked up and was on a mission to get back to Lesnar so you couldn't see either guy losing.

Silva vs Griffin gets honorable mention. What were some other fights?

Can't wait for this fight but I see it going to UD. Way more pumped for Bones/Bader because these dudes finish almost all their fights' date=' never get finished, and it will change the landscape of the LHW division for years to come.[/quote']

+1...on the Bader/Jones reference...

Good call. What were they something like 14-0 and 13-0 going in. Yeah I was pacing back and forth in my living room while Machida was walking out to Bleed it Out by Linkin Park. Still one of my favorite KO's of all time.

yeah the entrance forgot all about that man nothing short of epic man i love machida the dragon will rise again

Archived