Silva vs GSP dana knows!!!

Twistid66

Dana white said if both Anderson an GSP wins their next fights they will fight each other, but the problem with that is Anderson will not make past Vitor an Dana knows it that's the only reason he even said that but............. What if GSP somehow loses to Would that make it where they could still do battle???

If Silva makes it past Belfort he will get Okami' date=' Dana is just trying to hype up Andy and George's fights.[/quote']

Unfortunately, this is a possibility. But it really capture's the essence of what makes Dana White so good at his job. He's generating, albeit either intentionally or not, a trifecta of intense fight interest, just by casually dropping comments.

I still dont understand why GSP should fight the much bigger Anderson?

I'd rather see GSP fighting someone else like Akiyama or Munoz first.

And I would like to see Anderson to move up to 205' date=' but that wont happen.[/quote']

Seriously? Akiyama doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as GSP.

Na not really just watch you will see but yea my bad i tried to make it as big a fail as your whole life but dam that would take one epic fail like idk maybe saying Demetrious johnson would beat Brock Lesnar

demetrious johnson has a better shot at beating brock lesnar than you do at making a decent thread

demetrious johnson has a better shot at beating brock lesnar than you do at making a decent thread

Not likely see unlike you i don't have a favorite set of fighters that i think of like gods an wanna hug their nutts they are all just people like anybody else i don't wanna be any them i happy being me why you sitting their thinking man i wanna suck Anderson off so bad lol if i ever favor a fighter in a fight its for certain James earl ray reasons

Not likely see unlike you i don't have a favorite set of fighters that i think of like gods an wanna hug their nutts they are all just people like anybody else i don't wanna be any them i happy being me why you sitting their thinking man i wanna suck Anderson off so bad lol if i ever favor a fighter in a fight its for certain James earl ray reasons

what a sad kid

haha so im a **** for having a favorite set of fighters? uh oh...i guess 99% of people on here are gay now. and what are you talking about james earl ray for?

what a sad kid

Lol na young but not a kid by far' date=' im actually 20

An don't bring yourself into this it's nothing to do with you an it's the internet you can't really think me or him is serious rite?? lol

haha so im a **** for having a favorite set of fighters? uh oh...i guess 99% of people on here are gay now. and what are you talking about james earl ray for?

I was messin with you, i wouldn't sure if you would know that name or not lol shocked you didn't start to trip balls over that but na not really people that have favorite fighters but people who Cry if somebody loses or get to wanting to fight if something is said bout them!!

I was messin with you' date=' i wouldn't sure if you would know that name or not lol shocked you didn't start to trip balls over that but na not really people that have favorite fighters but people who Cry if somebody loses or get to wanting to fight if something is said bout them!![/quote']

yeah but im not the kind of person that would cry or make excuses of one of my favorite fighters lost. and yes i know who james earl ray is haha

yeah but im not the kind of person that would cry or make excuses of one of my favorite fighters lost. and yes i know who james earl ray is haha

Lol ok then your straight plus i just a$$ing off always bored school sucks an working at prison aint much better But honestly lol i didn't even know his name was J.E.R. Untill this Year on Dr.k day

I still dont understand why GSP should fight the much bigger Anderson?

I'd rather see GSP fighting someone else like Akiyama or Munoz first.

And I would like to see Anderson to move up to 205' date=' but that wont happen.[/quote']

I would think so he could get to see how it feels to be the little guy he bigger then all the 170 people he fights!! What now that it's Him being the small guy it's not fair??

Archived