Big Nog vs. Mir II potentially for UFC Brazil.

HAM_BONE

Mir is Fighting nelson at 130 i do believe. Dana confirmed or at least mention'd this during his Q and A at fight for the troops. Granted Brazil is in August i believe so its possible... But if Mir beats Nelson' date=' He is to far above Nog in the Rankings.

Nelson win or Lose would make more sense imo[/quote']

yeah that's true. I also heard that the Nelson fight was offered back to Carwin if he wanted it. idk though. everything is hearsay until the actual event.

To be honest with you ... this card in Brazil will be either full of brazilians big names or like 1 big name such as Wandy or Big Nog

Anderson or Belfort fighting in Feb could perfectly fight in Brazil

Big Nog will (no matter against who) and will loose

Cant imagine this card without Wandy either

You guys do realize that the Brazil event is in August and UFC 130 is in May right? Plenty of time for Mir to fight Roy and Nog, but it doesn't sound even remotely concrete and that event is so far away that it is pointless to think about what will happen then. Anyways, I agree Nog should fight somebody else. I say give him Meathead.

lol WTF

Big Nog is one of the most loved Brazilians.

And your giving him an oppenent that previously beat him up for this monumental event IN BRAZIL

LOL I see a huge riot coming

could you imagine if Mir beats him?they would tar and feather Mir and parade him down the streets of Brazil...lmaol

Archived