" this is gonna be a one sided pounding and im swinging the hammer"

hahalol

Chael Sonnen is all talk and will never fight for the belt again. Not because of all these allegations but because the guy is a joke.

and couldn't capitalize and ended up losing.

you forgot that part. you also forgot the part about how he tested abnormally high....

for you retard....

Here are the facts...

Chael dominated Silva for 4 rounds. He then got subbed. His testosterone levels were high adding insult to injury.

Regardless of what happened in the fight who won?

These.

He did everything except play smart that last round

AVOID going to the ground, would have been smart. In hindsight of course. Silva basically lured him into a false sense of security on the ground so that when the opening was there it would DEFINITELY stick. It was the obvious result, either Silva by sub or Sonnen by wrestling UD

He did everything except play smart that last round

AVOID going to the ground' date=' would have been smart. In hindsight of course. Silva basically lured him into a false sense of security on the ground so that when the opening was there it would DEFINITELY stick. It was the obvious result, either Silva by sub or Sonnen by wrestling UD[/quote']

If he would have stood with Silva for an entire round he would have gotten KO'd and everyone would be saying how he was an Idiot for not taking him down when he was so successful in the 1st 4 rounds with the ground game.

Easily Anderson Silva will never be the same' date=' I can't believe your that dense.[/quote']

I'm dense?!? Why don't you wait til Anderson's fight with Belfort before you go out on a limb and say he'll never be the same...but truthfully you could be very right...maybe he won't be the same....maybe he comes out and tears through Belfort worse than he's ever torn through someone before....just saying

LoL Anderson only won 30 seconds of that 23 minute fight LoL Anderson sucks.

a steroid induced Sonnen almost beat Silva..wow something to brag about...to bad he didnt bring kryptonite...maybe he couldve of won...i dont know why i answered your post...and i cant stand Silva...lol

a steroid induced Sonnen almost beat Silva..wow something to brag about...to bad he didnt bring kryptonite...maybe he couldve of won...i dont know why i answered your post...and i cant stand Silva...lol

He didn't take steroids' date=' you know this. He was on hormone replacement therapy ([b']Low natural testosterone levels due to gonad deficiency[/b]) and TOLD THE ATHLETIC COMMISSION AHEAD OF TIME. That is a fact.

Yes Silva won that fight. Yes Silva is an amazing fighter... But, Sonnen was completely dominating that fight until the extremely late and convenient triangle.

None of what I said is debatable.

Archived