Bret Rogers "WHY"

mikehills123

Brett Rogers is extremely marketable ,thats the only real reason. A huge black guy who is a knockout artist and a brawler.

Rosario would definitely be the better choice , but they're trying to build him up as the next Junior Dos Santos and dont want him losing.

So Brett Rogers was the choice , hes what the casual fans get pumped to see.

Tim Sylvia.

Tim is too busy Pro wrestling in Japan. I think fighting in the WWE for a year or so then join the UFC could be helpful for him. Look at Brock Lesnar, he also fought in the Inoki Genome Federation, then went to the WWE and on to the UFC where he quickly became heavyweight champion.

Bobby Lashley should replace Bret Rogers.

Tim is too busy Pro wrestling in Japan. I think fighting in the WWE for a year or so then join the UFC could be helpful for him. Look at Brock Lesnar' date=' he also fought in the Inoki Genome Federation, then went to the WWE and on to the UFC where he quickly became heavyweight champion.

Bobby Lashley should replace Bret Rogers.[/quote']

Tim is also fight Abe Wagner in a few weeks.

Tim also weighed in at 311 lbs.

Tim is fighting tomorrow. Bobby would have been in it if he had won his last fight. Anyone know when he is supposed to fight again?

Tomorrow, next week, doesn't matter. He's still over 300 lbs.

Bobby would be terrible for this tournament. He can't compete with the top guys. He barely got by Jason Guida for ****s sake.

Even if he had beaten Griggs, that still wouldn't show any sign that he can hang with the likes of Barnett, Fedor, or Alistair.

Yeah' date=' but I think Bobby got cheated out of his last fight. Tim is has another fight set for Feb. too, but I can't remember who it's against.[/quote']

Yeah he should have never been stood up while in full mount. THat was just about as bad as Maz taking a point and standing Brock up for 1 punch to the back of the head. Maybe the refs have something against former WWE guys.

Tomorrow' date=' next week, doesn't matter. He's still over 300 lbs.

Bobby would be terrible for this tournament. He can't compete with the top guys. He barely got by Jason Guida for ****s sake.

Even if he had beaten Griggs, that still wouldn't show any sign that he can hang with the likes of Barnett, Fedor, or Alistair.[/quote']

And Brett Rogers has lost 2 fights in a row.

Archived