Anyone else find it skeptical...?

MMA_IS_LIFE

that g-sot gets away with wearing all the pads on his legs? dan lauzon brought it up, how does he get away with wearing compression shorts under his shorts, knee pads and ankle pads? It's almost like he's wearing gi pants, all those pads a creating friction when he grabs a hold of something and allows him to hang on to those limbs. Don't get me wrong i love g-sot and think he is a very talented fighter and has a bright future, but i'm a little skeptical about this.

Is Cro Cop a grappler? And what is BJ wearing besides the spandex

Knee supports

its still the same principle' date=' they create friction. Its pretty much simulated gi pants.[/quote']

It's not unfair because his opponent has the same opportunity to wear them. And it may make it easier to get submissions but it would also make it harder to get out of submissions.

Everybody wears compression shorts and anybody can wear ankle and knee supports. (they're not pads)

what he said, if they didnt wear the compression shorts their balls would flap out every now and then. and they dont wear PADS the support is pretty much like wearing tape on your feet, which some do

Archived