Guillard can't beat respectable Jiu Jitsu fighters.....

StephenColbert

Dunham's very submission capable, hes got fantastic jui-jitsu. The reason hes been undefeated since Nate is because Greg Jackson molded him into a better fighter who can actually live up to his potential.

As far as Guillard being champ over Maynard, Edgar, Sherk which none are that great at JJ it won't happen.

I don't know whats going on with this forum and Guillard but the hype is getting out of control.

If he could' date=' then he'd probably be champ, but every time he fights someone that can grab anything, he gets tapped out.......happens every time.

7 of his 8 losses are to Jiu Jitsu fighters...and since Nate, he hasn't fought anyone submission-capable.

Discuss.[/quote']

^^ this ^^

even with lay & pray / grind-out a decision coaching

from jackson, guillard is STILL, one - dimensionable!

my 2 - cents.

If he could' date=' then he'd probably be champ, but every time he fights someone that can grab anything, he gets tapped out.......happens every time.

7 of his 8 losses are to Jiu Jitsu fighters...and since Nate, he hasn't fought anyone submission-capable.

Discuss.[/quote']

Dude is really athletic, that's the best thing he has going for him.

the guy has alot to learn with the sub d yahknow but that is the thing that takes the longest to learn IMO but what BJJ guy has shown they can take him down...joe daddy was it....and if they get him down whos keeping him there? i dont buy the hype that hes the next big thing cuz the guys got 60some fights and he still has troble with the BJJ?...hes best d aganst the BJJ guys is.....GET UP thats it and hes good at it so we will see

So Glesion Tibau isn't a legit black belt? I mean he's freaking brazilian, he's physically stronger than Melvin and lost the fight.

And having wrestling/judo takedowns + striking is 1 dimensional? gtfo kids its pretty obvious you'll suck off whoever Melvin fights

Archived