Anderson's Elaborate Scheme The Extended cut.

Shady_Champ

It all when into play after Anderson seen this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Idd...eature=related Where Dana said he didn't want GSP fighting at 185 because he was a star at 170.. In other words he didn't want Anderson to tool his poster boy. After seeing this Anderson went out and put on a "Sub Silva" performance against Maia in hopes that Dana would put the GSP fight together, but it didn't happen. Anderson Tooled Maia too bad and didn't allow Maia to take him down so Dana was still confident that Anderson would still mop the floor with his boy GSP.

On to UFC 117 we go..

So you thought Chael dominated Anderson do you? Well than you were tricked by Anderson's elaborate Scheme to get a fight with GSP. Anderson knew fully well that if he went out there and destroyed a strong wrestler like Chael, that Dana White wouldn't dare put his poster boy anywhere near Anderson, and GSP wouldn't want any part of Anderson had he destroyed someone like Chael. Anderson even went as far as letting Chael out strike him on a couple of exchanges. After seeing this GSP's confidence went thru the roof and Dana White thought to himself "GSP would murder Anderson." But DW and GSP are in for a rude awakening.

Maybe because I'm drunk or maybe because its actually plausible, but that kind of makes sense. I did play 4 rounds of beer pong before going out to drink though. But still that could actually be possible! You may be a troll but I'm drunk enough to go along with it, or maybe you're just making sense I'm not sure which.

The Rock Says - Silva would struggle against GSP's greased up ground game. His best shot would be to tell Dana he would agree to a ladder match with GSP ? even if GSP could escape Silva?s clinch he would inevitably slip and fall before reaching the top of the ladder.

Haha nice name.

so what are the terms of each?

If vitor wins i want you to sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0utfYWJvg

When shogun wins you will sing

What do you have for me then?

And remember 127 as well!

btw gsp would beat silva but that fight's not happening because vitor will win

Loser sings whatever song the winner picks and puts a link to it in their sig saying me Singing name of the song. Leave it in ur sig for a month and the video stays up forever.

Haha nice name.

Loser sings whatever song the winner picks and puts a link to it in their sig saying me Singing name of the song. Leave it in ur sig for a month and the video stays up forever.

yeah ok so u know what you have to sing then! ha

I can already picture it, if this theory of yours is true, then anderson isn't going to want to scare off gsp again, so he's going to go easy on vitor, and vitor will exploit this.

Remember Vitor has been training with Mike Tyson, Randy Couture and the striking coach that helped improve gray maynard from a l&p expert to nearly ko the champ.

Vitor will dirty box his way to a tko victory.

I can already picture it' date=' if this theory of yours is true, then anderson isn't going to want to scare off gsp again, so he's going to go easy on vitor, and vitor will exploit this.

Remember Vitor has been training with Mike Tyson, Randy Couture and the striking coach that helped improve gray maynard from a l&p expert to nearly ko the champ.

Vitor will dirty box his way to a tko victory.[/quote']

Anderson has been training @ Blackhouse.

Blackhouse > Couture's gym.

I can already picture it' date=' if this theory of yours is true, then anderson isn't going to want to scare off gsp again, so he's going to go easy on vitor, and vitor will exploit this.

Vitor will dirty box his way to a tko victory.[/quote']

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=74279

lol thats the greatest excuse ive heard yet. the happiest day of silvas life was when he heard sonnen got suspended and he didnt have to re-match him. anderson said in an interview he didnt even think chael deserved a rematch because he did the same thing the whole fight.what rock him on the feat or take him down at will and then relentlessly pound him in the face? has anyone seen all GSP's fights he is the definition of LnP and while hes on top he is totally inafective in causing damage. chael beat silvas face in the WHOLE time, but no GSP deserves it so much more for doing NOTHING in EVERY fight and causing zero damage to most opponents. and since when did silva have the ability to allow himself to get rocked multiple times by sonnen and not be KO'd by choice? what fighter is dumb enough to let somone rock them on the feet when ANYONE can be knocked out, and NOBODY can just decide to allow themseves to be punched in the face and decide they wont be knocked out, especially by what u call "a roided out sonnen" who in reality wehther anyone likes it or not has been given permission to continue his HRT and fight in the octagon WHEN he returns and he will, because the athletic comitte has deamed it a necassary treatment for his condition, so who is anyone else to say otherwise?

if it wouldnt of been a championship fight sonnen would have taken a UD after round 3. and as sonnen stated himself who has silva fought? a bunch of guys who cant even hold their position in the UFC?

i am also drunk having just returned from the bar but not even now will i believe that B.S.

lol thats the greatest excuse ive heard yet. the happiest day of silvas life was when he heard sonnen got suspended and he didnt have to re-match him. anderson said in an interview he didnt even think chael deserved a rematch because he did the same thing the whole fight.what rock him on the feat or take him down at will and then relentlessly pound him in the face? has anyone seen all GSP's fights he is the definition of LnP and while hes on top he is totally inafective in causing damage. chael beat silvas face in the WHOLE time' date=' but no GSP deserves it so much more for doing NOTHING in EVERY fight and causing zero damage to most opponents. and since when did silva have the ability to allow himself to get rocked multiple times by sonnen and not be KO'd by choice? what fighter is dumb enough to let somone rock them on the feet when ANYONE can be knocked out, and NOBODY can just decide to allow themseves to be punched in the face and decide they wont be knocked out, especially by what u call "a roided out sonnen" who in reality wehther anyone likes it or not has been given permission to continue his HRT and fight in the octagon WHEN he returns and he will, because the athletic comitte has deamed it a necassary treatment for his condition, so who is anyone else to say otherwise?

if it wouldnt of been a championship fight sonnen would have taken a UD after round 3. and as sonnen stated himself who has silva fought? a bunch of guys who cant even hold their position in the UFC?

i am also drunk having just returned from the bar but not even now will i believe that B.S.[/quote']

Anderson knew Chael didn't have KO power. Chael has never KO'd a fighter. Watch the fight again. He doesn't even attempt to block or even move away from pillow fisted Sonnen. And you talk about Damage... GSP did more damage to Kos in the 1st round than Sonnen did for 23 minutes. Infact it was Sonnen that got busted open and was bleeding. And if it was a 3round fight Sonnen would have been subbed with 2 minutes left in the 3rd.

Edit: Anderson is right, Sonnen doesn't deserve a rematch he had 23 minutes to beat Silva and he was finished. It's not like Anderson won via controversial decision. He made Sonnen Quit. Sonnen needs to win another fight or 2 before he get's another shot at Anderson. Maybe he'll fight Vitor.

It all when into play after Anderson seen this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Idd...eature=related Where Dana said he didn't want GSP fighting at 185 because he was a star at 170.. In other words he didn't want Anderson to tool his poster boy. After seeing this Anderson went out and put on a "Sub Silva" performance against Maia in hopes that Dana would put the GSP fight together' date=' but it didn't happen. Anderson Tooled Maia too bad and didn't allow Maia to take him down so Dana was still confident that Anderson would still mop the floor with his boy GSP.

On to UFC 117 we go..

So you thought Chael dominated Anderson do you? Well than you were tricked by Anderson's elaborate Scheme to get a fight with GSP. Anderson knew fully well that if he went out there and destroyed a strong wrestler like Chael, that Dana White wouldn't dare put his poster boy anywhere near Anderson, and GSP wouldn't want any part of Anderson had he destroyed someone like Chael. Anderson even went as far as letting Chael out strike him on a couple of exchanges. After seeing this GSP's confidence went thru the roof and Dana White thought to himself "GSP would murder Anderson." But DW and GSP are in for a rude awakening.[/quote']

Im not a fan of Anderson Silva but i can tell you this George St Pierre is not in his league at all, I couldn't see GSP winning the fight anywhere, Silva is leaps and bounds better in the stand-up and GSP has only faced one other grappler in Silva's league, Penn and he greased too avoid submissions. Silva would finish him hands down.

the reason ppl are deamed irrational is because they will NEVER listen to reason no matter what is said or done.

first thats the FIRST fight in how long GSP didnt LnP, and i was comparing there ground game not there stand up abilities, sonnen neither claimed to be, nor tried to be a phenomenal striker? and he still couldnt put away Kos who had one eye for 4 rounds, even after training with freddie roach and stating he was going into this fight to do NO less than finish the fight?

and apparently silva has a gauage that determines a fighters hit power and was that confident that he was willing to risk his 11 fight win streak and get ROCKED multiple times, there are few fighters sonnen has even tried to strike with so thers wasnt that much to guage with but sonnen said he was gonna make a statment and he did in every aspect of the fight. and ANYONE thats that arogant deserves to lose and also sonnen said he doesnt go into fights to finish ppl, he wants to go in there and embaress them and beat them up, other fighters who cant dominate ppl for 25 mins try to put ppl away but he has the ability to dominate all 5 rounds. granted that may have been his downfall.

and after he was granted an imediate rematch y is it he needs a 3 more wins. after such a layoff hed be stupid not to fight others first but i dont think he needs to to deserve the shot, he did for 4 and 3/4 rounds what others couldnt do for 1.

the reason ppl are deamed irrational is because they will NEVER listen to reason no matter what is said or done.

first thats the FIRST fight in how long GSP didnt LnP' date=' and i was comparing there ground game not there stand up abilities, sonnen neither claimed to be, nor tried to be a phenomenal striker? and he still couldnt put away Kos who had one eye for 4 rounds, even after training with freddie roach and stating he was going into this fight to do NO less than finish the fight?

and apparently silva has a gauage that determines a fighters hit power and was that confident that he was willing to risk his 11 fight win streak and get ROCKED multiple times, there are few fighters sonnen has even tried to strike with so thers wasnt that much to guage with but sonnen said he was gonna make a statment and he did in every aspect of the fight. and ANYONE thats that arogant deserves to lose and also sonnen said he doesnt go into fights to finish ppl, he wants to go in there and embaress them and beat them up, other fighters who cant dominate ppl for 25 mins try to put ppl away but he has the ability to dominate all 5 rounds. granted that may have been his downfall.

and after he was granted an imediate rematch y is it he needs a 3 more wins. after such a layoff hed be stupid not to fight others first but i dont think he needs to to deserve the shot, he did for 4 and 3/4 rounds what others couldnt do for 1.[/quote']

There's other people waiting. He had his shot, he lost. Now it's time for someone else to get their shot. BTW the only reason he got the shot was because Vitor was injured. But anyway he should have never been given the immediate rematch and should have to win 1-2 fights.(I never said 3-4) but 1-2 is reasonable. There are too many insta rematches. They should only happen with Draws and razor thin decisions not for people who get finished.

There's other people waiting. He had his shot' date=' he lost. Now it's time for someone else to get their shot. BTW the only reason he got the shot was because Vitor was injured. But anyway he should have never been given the immediate rematch and should have to win 1-2 fights.(I never said 3-4) but 1-2 is reasonable. There are too many insta rematches. They should only happen with Draws and razor thin decisions not for people who get finished.[/quote']

besides vitor who is even worth fighting him? okami beat him a while ago granted and i hope he would be able to do it again but after his lackluster performance with nate, who really thinks even he is a reasonable match. sonnen represents the ONLY real threat in MW right nw if vitor doesnt prevail and not to say he cant but i agree he hasnt really earned it either. the MW division is nothing spectacular at the moment besides the new brazilian falconi i dont think much of it.

i dont think sonnen would get an imediate match even if he wanted it WHEN he returns, and again thatd be a dumb move for sonnen after that long a layoff, but he ACTUALLY has a more than decent chance of beating him. regardless of ur opinion that silva allowed it, sonnen DOMINATED a man that has never had that done in the UFC.

regardless if somone even had a better chance to beat him, who in MW has done enough in that division to HONESTLY deserve it, letalone more than sonnen?

besides vitor who is even worth fighting him? okami beat him a while ago granted and i hope he would be able to do it again but after his lackluster performance with nate' date=' who really thinks even he is a reasonable match. sonnen represents the ONLY real threat in MW right nw if vitor doesnt prevail and not to say he cant but i agree he hasnt really earned it either. the MW division is nothing spectacular at the moment besides the new brazilian falconi i dont think much of it.

i dont think sonnen would get an imediate match even if he wanted it WHEN he returns, and again thatd be a dumb move for sonnen after that long a layoff, but he ACTUALLY has a more than decent chance of beating him. regardless of ur opinion that silva allowed it, sonnen DOMINATED a man that has never had that done in the UFC.

regardless if somone even had a better chance to beat him, who in MW has done enough in that division to HONESTLY deserve it, letalone more than sonnen?[/quote']

Whether Okami's Performance against Nate was great or not, he won the fight. He deserves the next shot. THat was Nate's 2nd chance for another shot at Silva. He choked against Chael and then Okami.

And you forget Wand is in the MW division too. He deserves a shot if he wins his next fight or 2. I'm not saying Sonnen didn't do good but there are other fighters that deserve a shot too, whether they have as good of a chance as Sonnen or not.

You know..im just warped enough to buy into the Silva Scheme idea. I dont think he planned on getting rocked a few times by Sonnen but i do think he put on a half hearted defence most of the time....i mean Silva was trying and working at staying alive in that fight...but really....there was no punch defence, no real footwork...no take down defence most of the time.....his hands were at his side most of the time with he was taken down or hit....and that is not like silva at all....

he showed up at the prefight interview wearing pink and earings and a sideways hat...he showed up to the fight in his BJJ outfit...unheard of....he bowed to Sonnen, and waited to the end to submit him with a nice BJJ triangle....i have watched the fight many times...and yea there are times sonnen took it to him...but geeese....at least 50% of the time silva was just not defending like he was fighting but biding his time....at least that is what i saw.

The reason i say this is we have seen Silva tool bad mouthing fighters before...big time...he does not like that kind of stuff at all. And if you think about it...he made Sonnen eat every word he said..the pink shirt...the earings, the sideways hat, the bowing, the BJJ GUI, the triangle sub....then putting the belt at Sonnens feet and bowing at his feet....did you see the empty look on sonnen when silva did all that...he knew he was eating his words and hated every dam second of it...

silva's victory was not in retaining the belt.....it was in teh fact that Sonnen ate every word he said....

With that in mind.i do have alot of respect for sonnen now.....to bad he turned out to be in so much trouble...

silva's victory was not in retaining the belt.....it was in teh fact that Sonnen ate every word he said....

No. Sonnen would be eating his words if he got KOd within the first 30 seconds and couldn't even take the fight to the ground.

This is a fun conspiracy though, it's up there with the Bermuda Triangle ones and 9/11.

Oh, and ELVIS ISN'T DEAD!!

Archived