Poor Brocky

RD350LC_Owner

So with the smack that Brock talks' date=' do you guys think he will try and get under JDS's skin on TUF?

And other question--- Which row will Brocks ego land when JDS punches him in the face...He thought Carwin, and Cain hit hard....dum dum dum....dum dum dum dum dum[/quote']

he already said he had no beef with JDS

Wouldn't he create more controversy if he and Brock got under each other's skin...and controversy equals dollar signs....I don't see how him kissing Brock's a$$ makes him more money

Agreed. My guess is it will be respectful between these two coaches, and then Junior will hand Brock his 3rd beating in a row this summer. I am not sure if Koscheck's controversial style lead to higher ratings on the last show, but I would prefer to tune in to 2 coaches this season who are serious vs what josh did- nothing but waste his and his team's time.

Agreed. My guess is it will be respectful between these two coaches' date=' and then Junior will hand Brock his 3rd beating in a row this summer. I am not sure if Koscheck's controversial style lead to higher ratings on the last show, but I would prefer to tune in to 2 coaches this season who are serious vs what josh did- nothing but waste his and his team's time.[/quote']

Yeah I agree with that....the whole drama between coaches is kind of lame if its only one coach being the drama queen....GSP was too smooth...and Kos ended up looking like an ***...anyway, I don't think Brock is a jerk in person...well not overtly at least...plus that beating Cain gave him must've humbled right down...he's probably waiting to get back his belt then he'll talk trash....

For soooome reason, I think Brock learned from his last two beatings and will defeat JDS...if Brock puts together a better game plan he really should be able to neutralize any opponent...that beating might be the best thing that happened to his career...and I don't even like Brock by the way

im not a huge brock fan even though im from MN but i think he just might start to realize he just aint the "baddest man on the planet" and give the true MMA fighters some respect. i know hes been more respectable but he also acts like a ****** alot and thats what i think he needs to stop with. be grown about it. i do think he will try and get under JDS skin though but he will play it off like hendo did and like nog did. cant wait to see this season though, bring on march 30 FTW hahaa

Archived