Primitive Muay Thai Training

MABFanForLife

We've all probably seen or heard of things like this before. However, I still think it's absolutely amazing that our own bodies can be capable of something like this without snapping like toothpicks.

It's also made me realize that, no matter how much I may want to train Muay Thai (since there's no where around where I live to learn), fighting a fully trained Thai fighter would be an absolutely huge mistake.

I will look but I can't promise anything. I have seen a documentary on Muay Thai training before.

Anyway' date=' I will look.

You mocked me, but he really is a beginner.[/quote']

I wasn't mocking you. I was being honest.

My knowledge of Muay Thai, fighters, and training is very lacking. I was honestly impressed with what I saw and figured it must have been pretty good.

But, if you say that it was amateur and that there is better, I really do want to see it.

I wasn't mocking you. I was being honest.

My knowledge of Muay Thai' date=' fighters, and training is very lacking. I was honestly impressed with what I saw and figured it must have been pretty good.

But, if you say that it was amateur and that there is better, I really do want to see it.[/quote']

I know he is an amateur because of his stance and how he kicks the tree. His technique is not so good. Muay Thai kicks are not like that... The guy you saw was lunging forward and putting most or all of his weight into the kick. Muay thai kicks do not necessarily have to be fast but they are controlled.

Look at this one. You probably saw it already. The guy is controlled and his arm is not flailing out like most beginners.

I know he is an amateur because of his stance and how he kicks the tree. His technique is not so good. Muay Thai kicks are not like that... The guy you saw was lunging forward and putting most or all of his weight into the kick. Muay thai kicks do not necessarily have to be fast but they are controlled.

Look at this one. You probably saw it already. The guy is controlled and his arm is not flailing out like most beginners.

I see what you mean.

I still find it amazing that the shin can actually be conditioned to be able to kick solid objects like that. I mean, when you watch a fight, you're seeing them hit against skin, muscle, and bone. Watching them beat the crap out of a tree, however, is still pretty crazy.

Shut-up troll

Isn't your computer time in the nut house up?

I was just about to turn off the computer and go to sleep until I saw this ^^

You must be an avid fan of mine. You have read my work.

As a consolation prize' date=' I award you the following.

[img']http://artsyspot.com/img/fun/the-worst-trophies/the-worst-trophies01.jpg[/img]

Archived