Who are the most over rated UFC champs?

UfcIsWhereItsAt

I'm not hating, but if I had to pick, I would say Shogun. I mean he has not looked so great in the UFC (I have already heard it all, UfcIsWhereItsAt) and he has not even defended his belt yet.

I think Frankie is underrated.

Anderson and GSP are #1 and 2 (or vice versa) on most people's P4P lists for a reason.

I don't think Cain is overrated.

I'm not hating' date=' but if I had to pick, I would say Shogun. I mean he has not looked so great in the UFC (I have already heard it all, UfcIsWhereItsAt) and he has not even defended his belt yet.

I think Frankie is underrated.

Anderson and GSP are #1 and 2 (or vice versa) on most people's P4P lists for a reason.

I don't think Cain is overrated.[/quote']

Screw Frankie, let's see him finish an opponent.

Oh geez. None of these guys are overrated. These guys are all great and have proved it. Now' date=' before you say that Shogun hasn't... yes, he has and he will again.[/quote']

The only thing he proved is that Anderson silva not the only grown man that sounds like a 8 year old girl, an that he knows how to cry his way into a rematch even sad enough to use fact that he having a baby to try get it, lol an his lil manager dude i can't stand that weird $hit at all i would love to see him get hit by a car or something, idk i just would love to never have to hear that dude talk again.

as much as I like the guy and think he's a great fighter, I'd have to go with Cain on this one... his stock went up after beating Brock who, despite his freak show size, lacks a lot of inherent skill and experience... and Cain, as good as he his, is fairly new himself and the amount of stock he got beating Brock isn't justified...

with that said though I really do like him as a fighter and he definitely has the potential to be the GOAT in the future, but there are still way too many chapters left in his story to back up the hype he's getting...

The only thing he proved is that Anderson silva not the only grown man that sounds like a 8 year old girl' date=' an that he knows how to cry his way into a rematch even sad enough to use fact that he having a baby to try get it, lol an his lil manager dude i can't stand that weird $hit at all i would love to see him get hit by a car or something, idk i just would love to never have to hear that dude talk again.[/quote']

I don't care how any of the fighters talk, dude. Did you watch Pride?

none of them are overrated imo.

they all have the record to prove they are legit champions

only cain's record is a bit slim though' date=' but the performance he has given us in pretty much all his fights make him a legit champion[/quote']

of course all are legit thats y this is so dumb...they all beat the previous champ and took the belt...idc how they got there or what they did in the fight...by the rules they all won there belt fair...none overrated....

i voted cain but this is soley based on what ppl say that he is best in the world and i dont agree he is better than jds,overreem, or fedor...better than brock yes..

second vote would have been for shogun cus of the way some of there fans act that he is god and im assuming this is why he has the most votes

frankie hands down' date='

everyone who said Shogun has just found MMA in the past 2 years.[/quote']

Edgar is 13-1-1, with victories over Sean Sherk, Jim Miller, Spencer Fisher and Tyson Griffin. Hmm.. Oh yeah, and TWO victories over BJ Penn.

Please explain how THAT is overrated.

Cain Velasquez is more overrated than Edgar is.

Edgar is crap.

And none of the others are remotely overrated except maybe Shogun' date=' Cain I guess we will see once he fights again.[/quote']

See, this..

Edgar is 13-1-1' date=' with victories over Sean Sherk, Jim Miller, Spencer Fisher and Tyson Griffin. Hmm.. Oh yeah, and TWO victories over BJ Penn.

Please explain how THAT is overrated.

Cain Velasquez is more overrated than Edgar is.[/quote']

See' date=' this..[/quote']

I heard running around the ring shadowboxing is rly hard bro.

Outpointing via shadowboxing is worse than LnP.

And check Cain's last performance with Edgars. Swift domination + pain and suffering on someone who's beaten a handful of good guys. And I said 'we will see on Cain's next performance'. If he rickrolls his next few guys like he rickrolled Brock, you can't really say he's overrated..

If Penn didn't like what was happening' date=' he should have done something about it.

Problem is, he couldn't.[/quote']

That says more about Penn (in that fight) than Edgar though doesn't it kiddo?

'Oh I know kids, Penn cba chasing Edgar to punch his face in therefore Edgar p4p number 1!!!!1111!!11'

That says more about Penn (in that fight) than Edgar though doesn't it kiddo?

'Oh I know kids' date=' Penn cba chasing Edgar to punch his face in therefore Edgar p4p number 1!!!!1111!!11'[/quote']

I can't understand your last bit of gibberish.

And yes, it says that Penn isn't as good as Edgar.

Archived