Hottest WWE Diva

TeamPunishmentMVP

lol Sable is married to brock....buzz kill I am sorry.

I knew that. That's why there's no actual intercourse. I figure I might get away with just Trish, but if I bust one off while they're in the hot tub getting it on then its okay. After all it'd be like if I beat one to her in Playboy, so hopefully Brock won't murder me, and I'll just get by with a severe beating. Hell Brock might thank me for getting his wife and another hot chick to get it on while we watch and pleasure each other...Separately of course!!!!!

I knew that. That's why there's no actual intercourse. I figure I might get away with just Trish' date=' but if I bust one off while they're in the hot tub getting it on then its okay. After all it'd be like if I beat one to her in Playboy, so hopefully Brock won't murder me, and I'll just get by with a severe beating. Hell Brock might thank me for getting his wife and another hot chick to get it on while we watch and pleasure each other...Separately of course!!!!![/quote']

I know but you meant, you won and failed in the same post haha bro.

Hey' date=' Sable isn't excluded from this, whether she's married to Brock or not.

I'm sure Brock just takes her down right at the beginning...

A woman likes a little foreplay before she gets taken down. :P[/quote']

lol...they really do...some think your spoiling them when you fore play first..cuz they have guys who just go straight to plow their fields..

Hey' date=' Sable isn't excluded from this, whether she's married to Brock or not.

I'm sure Brock just takes her down right at the beginning...

A woman likes a little foreplay before she gets taken down. :P[/quote']

I bet Sable's into the rough stuff. I bet the do wrestling stuff to each other all the time. I even bet when Sable's on top she does a lil GnP and Brock turtles up cus it probably turns her one to see her man in a fetal position. Yeah I said it. Brock turtles up to turn Sable on, which is probably why he does it so often.

I bet Sable's into the rough stuff. I bet the do wrestling stuff to each other all the time. I even bet when Sable's on top she does a lil GnP and Brock turtles up cus it probably turns her one to see her man in a fetal position. Yeah I said it. Brock turtles up to turn Sable on' date=' which is probably why he does it so often.[/quote']

Haha!

Brock probably turtles up to Sable, but who can blame him?

I'd turtle up to Sable too.

Melina was the hottest (saw her in a ***** one time' date=' she earned my respect) but now it looks like she has hit the steroids or something.

Most WWE divas now days look like tanks.

[img']http://ryanblock.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/crushinator.jpg[/img]

But go back 8 years or so...

Melina's got the *****...

I wouldn't be able to choose.

I'd take both Melina and Stacy, in a TLC match.

Archived