So if Silva wins, BJ wins, and GSP wins.....

SUB_ZERO

One of my favorite fighters is getting a shot at GSP while the other is getting ****ed out of his 3rd shot at him. Don't get me wrong im well aware of how badly GSP slaughtered Penn in their second fight but as a Penn fan I want to see BJ get one more shot at him. On the other hand I want to see Anderson get a shot at GSP also to solidify his legacy to those who still doubt how good he is.

The problem with this though is that if GSP goes up to MW he has already said that he is staying there and the only way BJ would get a shot at GSP again is if he moved up to MW which at this point in his career who knows, but it is BJ Penn and he's fought in every other weight class so why not move again.

Anyway as a fan of both fighters I must admit that it's awesome but it sucks at the same time.

Nah' date=' if both Anderson and GSP win their respective fights, then supposedly there will be a superfight between Anderson and GSP.

The fans win.[/quote']

But if GSP doesn't win then BJ gets a shot at Shields, beats his ***, and then Anderson and BJ are both champions again.

One of my favorite fighters is getting a shot at GSP while the other is getting ****ed out of his 3rd shot at him. Don't get me wrong im well aware of how badly GSP slaughtered Penn in their second fight but as a Penn fan I want to see BJ get one more shot at him. On the other hand I want to see Anderson get a shot at GSP also to solidify his legacy to those who still doubt how good he is.

The problem with this though is that if GSP goes up to MW he has already said that he is staying there and the only way BJ would get a shot at GSP again is if he moved up to MW which at this point in his career who knows' date=' but it is BJ Penn and he's fought in every other weight class so why not move again.

Anyway as a fan of both fighters I must admit that it's awesome but it sucks at the same time.[/quote']

Don't worry, after Anderson smashes GSP he will be moving right back down to WW.

Not only will he beat him' date=' but im willing to bet that BJ will beat him into a living death.[/quote']

Yes just like he said to GSP... The wait he quit. BJ lots of skill but the heart of a mouse. BJ quits/crys/crys to his mommy/always has excuses about why he lost Penn. He should have to beat at least 3 top WW's to even be considered to get a shot. (and no Hughes is not a top WW). If he beats Fitch (he won't) then Alves or Condit (I would like to see him fight Alves) Then 1 more before he gets anywhere near a shot.

The problem with this though is that if GSP goes up to MW he has already said that he is staying there and the only way BJ would get a shot at GSP again is if he moved up to MW which at this point in his career who knows' date=' but it is BJ Penn and he's fought in every other weight class so why not move again.

Anyway as a fan of both fighters I must admit that it's awesome but it sucks at the same time.[/quote']

Usually a 3rd fight is not necessary unless the fighters in question are 1-1. GSP is 2-0 against Penn, and Penn submitted verbally in between rounds the last time they fought.

Archived