MMA Karma Sutra

SledgehammerSev

yeah ..

I like to come in fast and press em up against the cage and work my dirty boxing ... while they work for double underhooks I toss 'em with a slick Judo throw and end up in side control

from there I'll hammer down on them until they give me their back ... I get both hooks in and choke them unconscious ... unless they roll over and I'll move to the north-south position and grind one out

yeah ..

I like to come in fast and press em up against the cage and work my dirty boxing ... while they work for double underhooks I toss 'em with a slick Judo throw and end up in side control

from there I'll hammer down on them until they give me their back ... I get both hooks in and choke them unconscious ... unless they roll over and I'll move to the north-south position and grind one out

lol I just started bursting out laughing

I would have to say id be going for the UD every time, grease up and UD :P

lol I just started bursting out laughing

I would have to say id be going for the UD every time' date=' grease up and UD :P[/quote']

ahh the joys of getting older haha

when in doubt start with a headkick, work 'em with a stiff jab for a few rounds and end it with a devistating bodyshot

No coaches when i fight. Like to do things on my own. Simple fight. Me, my opponent and referee in the ring. Usually starts with me on the guard. Love being on it. Dont like to pass, just yet. I like to take my time until the referee stands us up. Then opponent tries to TD but i got a good TDD so opponent gets a single and i counter with a TD of my own and move to north south position. Referee intervenes again due to lack of "action" and stands us up again with referee watching closely.

Finish starting with clinch,TD, mount while dropping bombs, back mount with hammer fist from the back until opponent verbally taps. Hand raised though limp, smile for the winning pose.

I come out like Fedor. 10 Year Marriage, so Fights are all title fights but only once a year. B-day-BJ ^^

After 6 months of sweet talking my opponent,

My wife, since married so long has let herself go! so shes weighting in 600 lbs, 7"2".

I Come in with a Phathom Overhead punch reckless yet effective, 9/10 times I stun the Beast.

Clinch, Work some Dirty Boxing/Lots of Oil Checks, Big ***** falls, Normally finish with a Submission (making her call me Daddy) all inside of first 5 mins.

Archived