Is Beating Fedor The Worse Thing That Could Happen To Werdum?

Starr788

Is it just me or has Werdum been overly ****y since defeating Fedor...he seemed so humble before the fight, but now he's just sooooooo conceited. Saying he would beat Brock in less than 5 minutes and that he's going to take Overeem's other arm home with him next time around...he's acting like he's the greatest thing since slice bread...IMHO he's going to get spanked by Overeem...I think he gets spanked by Fedor if they rematch too...damn...I'll be cheering for him to lose just because of his crappy attitude these days

Not really' date=' it gave him confidence which MAY OR MAY NOT be a good thing.

At least he didn't KO Fedor, or he might turn into Gonzaga and try to out-strike Overeem or something :D[/quote']

Very valid point....I think Overeem can be taken down, but I don't see Werdum doing it...I don't know what game plan he's going to use against Overeem..

Very valid point....I think Overeem can be taken down' date=' but I don't see Werdum doing it...I don't know what game plan he's going to use against Overeem..[/quote']

Werdum won't be able to take Reem down. His shoots are terrible, and he lacks the wrestling and strength to do it. He couldn't do it to Bigfoot, and he won't do it to Overeem.

When man realized that you cut a chicken's head off' date=' pluck the feathers, and cook it, that it tastes damn good.

Black people have still not gotten past that.

I know. I'm a racist, and I'm going to hell.[/quote']

I've always wondered...they say black people love chicken, I always thought everyone loves chicken, but whatever...so what do white people love? Turkey? What about hispanics? Chinese?

Cause if the rest of you guys don't like chicken, good, more for me!

The greatest thing since sliced breast?

I like my breast whole

I meant I like my breasts whole....girls with one breast are freaks....

I meant freaks of nature:o

I never said anything about sliced breast. I said the greast thing before sliced bread is breast. The greatest thing before sliced bread doesn't have to be another sliced object.

Yes' date=' Werdum can make that face for real. It's hilarious[/b'].

Not my sig. Fedor's. :)

I don't believe you haha....damn....now I like Werdum...shooooot....in hindsight I shouldn't have made this thread, Werdum is effing hilarious....why is that **** cracking me up

You'll have to get use to three breast the first time. They have to be natural' date=' 3 fake breast would look weird.[/quote']

Yeah three fake breasts says a lot about the girl.....nooooot the kind of girl I wanna be with....you gotta be really self conscious to get three fake breast implants....unless of course you had three small breasts to begin with...in that case its understandable

Yeah three fake breasts says a lot about the girl.....nooooot the kind of girl I wanna be with....you gotta be really self conscious to get three fake breast implants....unless of course you had three small breasts to begin with...in that case its understandable

Maybe a chick could have three different sized breast. They could be A, C and E cups. That way you'll never get bored of the same size breast.

Maybe a chick could have three different sized breast. They could be A' date=' C and E cups. That way you'll never get bored of the same size breast.[/quote']

Yeah...but what sequence would they be aligned in....I mean, me personally, I would prefer to go from smallest to largest...at least there would be some anticipation...but the most logical sequence would be the biggest one be in the middle... three breasts would be nice Chuck, but it seems too much of a headache....we are left to dream

I would also prefer smallest to largest' date=' but it would make more sense to have the largest in the middle.

You don't have to dream when they have videos online[/quote']

Ugh! You f***ing serious?! That's sick...women with three breasts exist? Grotesque...I am appalled

Archived