Proof that Shogun might just be a little under rated

UfcIsWhereItsAt

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=74277

^Look how many UFC forum members voted Shogun the most OVER rated champ EVEN though Shogun is champion of one of the strongest divisions in MMA' date=' and beat the man everyone was hailing as a savior and bringer of "The Machida Era," to do it.[/quote']

Rampage beat Machida too so does that make Rampage really underrated?

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=74277

^Look how many UFC forum members voted Shogun the most OVER rated champ EVEN though Shogun is champion of one of the strongest divisions in MMA' date=' and beat the man everyone was hailing as a savior and bringer of "The Machida Era," to do it.[/quote']

oh my....he hasnt even had one title defense....wait until he at least defends it once before you says he is under rated.

oh my....he hasnt even had one title defense....wait until he at least defends it once before you says he is under rated.

oh my. you might be a little slow;) lol j/k

But really try and follow me

-Shogun was far and away voted the most over rated champ in the thread i posted

-Cain hasnt defended his belt either

-While Shogun is champ of the LHW division and beat the untouchable Machida to become champ and still got triple the amount of votes then anybody

Thus he is,being under rated at the moment

oh my. you might be a little slow.

Try and follow

-According to the thread i posted above Shogun might just be a little under rated

-Cain hasnt defended his belt either' date=' but Shogun still got double the amount of votes.

While Shogun is champ of the LHW division and beat the untouchable Machida to become champ[/quote']

People don't hype up every ****ing thing Cain Velasquez does.

-While Shogun is champ of the LHW division and beat the untouchable Machida to become champ and still got triple the amount of votes then anybody

Thus he is' date='being under rated at the moment[/quote']

Cain is undefeated in the UFC. Shogun is 3-2 and it took him 2 tries to get the title. Cain didn't lose to Brock then get another shot right away.

Try and follow

-According to the thread i posted above Shogun might just be a little under rated

-Cain hasnt defended his belt either' date=' but Shogun still got double the amount of votes.

While Shogun is champ of the LHW division and beat the untouchable Machida to become champ[/quote']

No you try and follow your little chick ****, I understood what you were saying and looked at the thread but no one is making a Cain is under rated thread and complaining over people thinking he is over rated. Cain is not over rated because their are no little ***** *** ****ing *****es like you constantly sucking his big brazilian ****. When he defends the title once or twice at least everyone will ease off on saying he is over rated.

Right now the only thing he has done is sleep with the title tucked under his pillow while he recovered from injury. When he comes back and does something than maybe just maybe people will stop saying he is over rated. You posting skills are over rated, you ability to be really ****ing annoying is under rated.

Thus he is' date='being under rated at the moment[/quote']

way to edit after I already wrote a response.

Try and follow

cain is a 6' 1 240lb fighter who is a kinda chubby and hes DESTROYING legends ad fighters far taller and 50lbs heavier. STOP comparing him to others, that have acomplished totally diffrent feats, WITHOUT soccer kicks or stomps. yes once again those victories are cheap and meaningless to me. i dont respect those wins and there is a reason those moves are ILLEGAL in the UFC, another contributing factor to wandy's inability to win, hes one of those fighters that utilized cheap moves! and i LOVE wandy also, so dont pull the hater card

you NEVER give uo do you? nobody questions shogun is an amazing fighter, but he is not the best, hes lost to sunb par opponents and he will lose again to evans and even if not hell lose again to somone.

cain is a 6' 1 240lb fighter who is a kinda chubby and hes DESTROYING legends ad fighters far taller and 50lbs heavier. STOP comparing him to others' date=' that have acomplished totally diffrent feats, WITHOUT soccer kicks or stomps. yes once again those victories are cheap and meaningless to me. i dont respect those wins and there is a reason those moves are ILLEGAL in the UFC, another contributing factor to wandy's inability to win, hes one of those fighters that utilized cheap moves! and i LOVE wandy also, so dont pull the hater card

you NEVER give uo do you? nobody questions shogun is an amazing fighter, but he is not the best, hes lost to sunb par opponents and he will lose again to evans and even if not hell lose again to somone.[/quote']

+ 1 This guy and his shogun bracelet and countless word documents fail all the time :)

No you try and follow your little chick ****' date=' I understood what you were saying and looked at the thread but no one is making a Cain is under rated thread and complaining over people thinking he is over rated. Cain is not over rated because their are no little ***** *** ****ing *****es like you constantly sucking his big brazilian ****. When he defends the title once or twice at least everyone will ease off on saying he is over rated.

Right now the only thing he has done is sleep with the title tucked under his pillow while he recovered from injury. When he comes back and does something than maybe just maybe people will stop saying he is over rated. You posting skills are over rated, [b']you ability to be really ****ing annoying is under rated.[/b]

+1 and LOL

No you try and follow your little chick ****' date=' I understood what you were saying and looked at the thread but no one is making a Cain is under rated thread and complaining over people thinking he is over rated. .[/quote']

Uh ?

Thats because hardly anyone voted Cain over rated

Are you slow in the head? EVERYONE voted Shogun over rated. Shogun was voted far and away the MOST oover rated.

Do you follow me now?

This is ridiculous if you know Shogun's history and who he beat to become champ.

Uh ?

Are you slow in the head? EVERYONE voted Shogun over rated. Shogun was voted far and away the MOST oover rated.

Do you follow me now?

This is ridiculous if you know Shogun's history and who he heat to become champ with the proper context

No whats ridiculous is your love for Shogun is not allowing to understand me retard...'

Cain is undefeated before winning the title thats why he is not getting votes for being over rated.

Shogun is 3-2 before getting a title shot and has not defended once thats why he is getting so much flack. Get IT NOW?

No whats ridiculous is your love for Shogun is not allowing to understand me retard...'

Cain is undefeated before winning the title thats why he is not getting votes for being over rated.

Shogun is 3-2 before getting a title shot and has not defended once thats why he is getting so much flack. Get IT NOW?

id say you have to spell it out to him... but... well.. ya kinda already are.. and he dont get it.. sooooooooo idk where to go from here

Uh ?

Do you follow me now?

This is ridiculous if you know Shogun's history and who he beat to become champ.

You must be slow in the head because you cant understand why Shogun is getting so much flack when we have explained to you over and over.

lol...He literally has a mold of shogun's **** that he deep throats before he does to sleep.

He fills it with milk and when he gets the warm milk out that puts him to sleep ;)

He sleeps in his Shogun shrine (used to be a room a long ****ing time ago, now it is just a monument for Mauricio Rua).

He also has a sex doll with Rua's name all over it.

lol...He literally has a mold of shogun's **** that he deep throats before he does to sleep.

He fills it with milk and when he gets the warm milk out that puts him to sleep ;)

Only a 12 year old could come with lame kindergarten jokes like that

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back you little retard

Then daddy can tuck you in at night as you get ready for special ed class tomarrow

No you try and follow your little chick ****' date=' I understood what you were saying and looked at the thread but no one is making a Cain is under rated thread and complaining over people thinking he is over rated. Cain is not over rated because their are no little ***** *** ****ing *****es like you constantly sucking his big brazilian ****. When he defends the title once or twice at least everyone will ease off on saying he is over rated.

Right now the only thing he has done is sleep with the title tucked under his pillow while he recovered from injury. When he comes back and does something than maybe just maybe people will stop saying he is over rated. You posting skills are over rated, you ability to be really ****ing annoying is under rated.[/quote']

THIS^ and then some

Only a 12 year old could come with lame kindergarten jokes like that

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back you little retard

Then daddy can tuck you in at night as you get ready for special ed class tomarrow

I did not know 12 year olds did rim jobs lol....what school did you go to bro?

And a *** and rum job joke is from kindergarten what school were you at, thats crazy.

I patted myself on the back but you are pretty sad had to use my insult on me, since you couldnt think of anything yourself.

Shogun says for me to play this song for you I dont know why:

He said maybe you will calm down a little after you listen to it.

Who needs a sex doll when i got your mom right here ready and wet

I'm about to be your new daddy!

Man that was really great :rolleyes:...negate the rumors of you giving rim jobs and oral to a shogun gun sex doll....by saying your having sex with someones mother. Originality was a must there :rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way his mom cant pregnant when your shooting blanks ;)

I did not know 12 year olds did rim jobs lol....what school did you go to bro?

And a *** and rum job joke is from kindergarten what school were you at' date=' thats crazy.

I patted myself on the back but you are pretty sad had to use my insult on me, since you couldnt think of anything yourself.

Shogun says for me to play this song for you I dont know why:

He said maybe you will calm down a little after you listen to it.[/quote']

is it sad that i watched the whole video? haha

Archived