Every champ is going to lose their belt except for Shogun in their next fight.

ThirstForBLOOD

It could happen, but I don't see either GSP or Anderson losing their next fights. As long as Edgar does not get caught by Maynard, I think he has him beat because the majority of the second fight after round 1 was all Edgar. I do think Junior will beat Lesnar and he has a good chance at beating Cain, but I got Cain in that one too. Shogun has a tough test with Rashad, but I do think he will pull it out. Who knows I could be wrong on all 5 fights though. If your right and only Shogun defends his belt, then props to you, but until then we have to wait.

Edgar will get decisioned by Maynard.

St. Pierre will get submitted by Shields.

Anderson will get KO'd by Belfort.

Shogun will KO or possibly sub Evans.

Velasquez will get KO'd by JDS who will probably beat Lesnar.

I'll bump this topic as each prediction I made comes true.

I guess we can refer to your sig as to why you predicted those.

Um...No. Cruz - If he fights Faber next yes he will lose his belt

Aldo - Not going anywhere

Edgar - He will lose his belt

GSP - Not a fan but he will keep his belt (Safe) againt Shields

Silva - Good luck, he will keep his belt

Rua - Not going anywhere

Cain - Not going anywhere

IMO

I don't know if I agree with these completely. I tend to agree with Maynard. I also agree with Shields (Just because of how ****ing great his JJ is). But who knows with Vitor. I'm rooting for Vitor but I expect Anderson to stay outside and destroy him. Also, I want Shogun to KO Rashad but we all know what Shogun tends to look like (as expected) with blown out knees. Thats not an easy hurdle to come back from. As for Cain, I HIGHLY doubt that JDS would beat him. Cain has much higher cardio and JDS will have NO answer for his wrestling. Stopping Roy nelson from taking you down is a BIG ****ing difference than stopping Cain. All of this is also based on the fact that he beats Brock. He probably won't beat Brock either. I hope he does though.

i think that faber will beat cruz when they get around to fighting, aldo will not lose for a good while, edgar will beat maynard and edgar will beat the winner of pettis and guida, gsp will beat shields by keeping the fight standing and whooping his ***, belfort will beat A silva, shogun will defend his belt in a very close fight with evans and then will beat rampage after rampage beats T silva, cain when healthy will defeat lesnar if he is winner and will beat dos santos in a very close fight if he is the winner.

Edgar - its a toss up, we saw what happen when he's in trouble and it was close to being stopped

GSP - No one can stop him, dude changes style everytime, master gameplanner, he will solidify his legacy in the division

Silva - I see him beating Vitor decisivley, but anything can happen when Silva is on his back

Shogun - Coming from a Shogun fan, he could lose, ring rust maybe a factor + his cardio could be bad

Cain - I see him winning, the guy keeps improving everytime and is a conditioning monster

Archived