TUF 13: Introducing Team Lesnar

Labyrinthic

It's been a couple of weeks since Brock Lesnar and Junior dos Santos were announced as the coaches of the newest installment of the Spike reality television show The Ultimate Fighter (TUF). This week we were able to watch video after video of interviews between both coaches.

One of the most popular topics concerning the coaches is the drastic difference in Junior dos Santos and his coaching staff in comparison to Brock Lesnar and his coaching staff. Many are quick to discredit Lesnar as being too new to the sport and too short on expertise to be coaching anyone, let alone an entire team of UFC hopefuls. This breakdown of the staff is an attempt to explain why that's not necessarily the case.

Since his debut with the world's largest fight promotion, every move he makes and every breath he takes has been documented by the media and fans. As reclusive as the big man is, every attempt has been made to get to know the former 265-pound kingpin.

Not nearly as much attention has been paid to the men that helped create the beast.

Lesnar has quietly assembled a very respectable crew to run his camp and many of them will be joining him on the show. Come along after the jump for an extended introduction to Team Brock Lesnar.

Source:

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/1/27/1960140/the-ultimate-fighter-tuf-13-introducing-team-brock-lesnar#storyjump

Lol..Those saps also inculde yourself..you know that right??

lol no i may see lesnar try to fight but i wont be parting with any money for it..

Is the guy on the left standing on his tippy toes to make himself look taller?

lol look at john madsen acting the tough guy too :eek:

Hey' date=' its Mr. I am proud of my ignorance and think that Josh Koscheck is a LW. I have never claimed to know everything, just significantly more than you.[/quote']

Go a back to that other Brock thread..I think it was you who won the ignorant post of the day award lol

You dont claim you know everything, but you act like you do..

If I had been training and competing for years and finally got my shot to be on TUF and earn my way to the big leagues and found out this clown was going to be my coach I'd shoot myself in the face.

you have been training and competing for years and finally got your own shot to be on TUF and earn your way to the big leagues and Lesnar is going to be your coach.

http://www.gunstoimprovegenetics.com

;)

Yeah' date=' I would actually.

I hate KOS but at least he isn't some one trick noob.[/quote']

so you'd rather have a coach that is more concerned with h0m0 jokes and trying to one up the other coach with **** my 9 year old would laugh at than by someone who looks like he actually might have some interest in helping young kids get their shot?........hmm.......sounds logical.....:D

so you'd rather have a coach that is more concerned with h0m0 jokes and trying to one up the other coach with **** my 9 year old would laugh at than by someone who looks like he actually might have some interest in helping young kids get their shot?........hmm.......sounds logical.....:D

WTF is Lesnar going to teach these kids? How to become a massive sub-human by injecting themselves with supplements their entire adult lives?

I honestly don't believe he has anything of value to bring to his team as a coach. These aren't giant life-long wrestlers who can use a ridculous size and strength advantage to over power and overwhelp an opponent. And that's what Lesnar is about...that's all he's got.

WTF is Lesnar going to teach these kids? How to become a massive sub-human by injecting themselves with supplements their entire adult lives?

I honestly don't believe he has anything of value to bring to his team as a coach. These aren't giant life-long wrestlers who can use a ridculous size and strength advantage to over power and overwhelp an opponent. And that's what Lesnar is about...that's all he's got.

my point is.....he looks like he WANTS to be there and coach.......that's a hell of a lot more than i gave to koscheck.......

my point is.....he looks like he WANTS to be there and coach.......that's a hell of a lot more than i gave to koscheck.......

I disagree...I think he looks miserable and unimpressed with the entire thing. I have no idea what Dana promised him to convince him to do the show but it must have been big.

Lesnar has made it clear that all he cares about is himself and his family. I think at his core he's truly a very selfish human being and that isn't the characteristic of a good coach.

I disagree...I think he looks miserable and unimpressed with the entire thing. I have no idea what Dana promised him to convince him to do the show but it must have been big.

I also strongly believe that Lesnar has made it clear that all he cares about is himself and his family. I think at his core he's truly a very selfish human being and that isn't the characteristic of a good coach.

we'll see once the show starts........;)

If I had been training and competing for years and finally got my shot to be on TUF and earn my way to the big leagues and found out this clown was going to be my coach I'd shoot myself in the face.

Congrats,you are bigger moron then Dcent...another fail from you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived