Buffalo WIld Wings Showing Strikeforce Events Now

Melvinj0

I was at Buffalo wilds wings the other day and I realized that they had a poster up for Strikeforce: Diaz Vs Santos and it had a big "Watch it here live" sticker on it. I think this is fantastic, its a great way to get strikeforce into the mainstream. Also, its a great way for people without showtime to watch the events.

I was at Buffalo wilds wings the other day and I realized that they had a poster up for Strikeforce: Diaz Vs Santos and it had a big "Watch it here live" sticker on it. I think this is fantastic' date=' its a great way to get strikeforce into the mainstream. Also, its a great way for people without showtime to watch the events.[/quote']

Meh livestream

I was at Buffalo wilds wings the other day and I realized that they had a poster up for Strikeforce: Diaz Vs Santos and it had a big "Watch it here live" sticker on it. I think this is fantastic' date=' its a great way to get strikeforce into the mainstream. Also, its a great way for people without showtime to watch the events.[/quote']

this surprises me.. but frikin awesome . I don't have showtime.. I.go there and.watch most events for.ufc anyway. Gives me another excuse for beer and wings.

Awesome, thanks a lot for posting this man. I was hoping Buffalo's or the Greyhound Race Track where i live would start showing Strikeforce

Archived