Methods to victory for Rashad/Shogun fight

TeamPunishmentMVP

Rashad:

Lucky Punch KO (he is not known for his superior striking)

Doctor Stoppage if Shoguns knee gives out

Lay and Pray five round **** fest

Actual war where he gets a split decision (least likely, cuz if it was he prob get knocked out)

Shogun:

Submission (BJJ)

KO

Actual War and gets the UD (least likely but hey it could happen)

As much as I want to think the fight we will be good. I think rashad will lay on shogun to victory...

for some of the forum sake i hope rashad wins but i think it will all just get much worse cus i believe shogun can pull it out simply cus its 5 rounds, if it were 3 rounds i would lean to rashad stalling a victory

im pulling for shogun as well.... hopefully ppl dont hate me now lol

for some of the forum sake i hope rashad wins but i think it will all just get much worse cus i believe shogun can pull it out simply cus its 5 rounds' date=' if it were 3 rounds i would lean to rashad stalling a victory

im pulling for shogun as well.... hopefully ppl dont hate me now lol[/quote']

I love evans, but i dont hate ya man, see thats a valid and good opinon, we dont hate shogun, just certian fans man, dont worry haha

for some of the forum sake i hope rashad wins but i think it will all just get much worse cus i believe shogun can pull it out simply cus its 5 rounds' date=' if it were 3 rounds i would lean to rashad stalling a victory

im pulling for shogun as well.... hopefully ppl dont hate me now lol[/quote']

I dont. Ufciswhereitsat will dissappear if Shogun loses...he only made an account after shogun won the title his join date is may 2010 when shogun won the title lol.

I dont. Ufciswhereitsat will dissappear if Shogun loses...he only made an account after shogun won the title his join date is may 2010 when shogun won the title lol.

people might be affraid to talk about shogun now bc of all the sh*t we do to them! haha esp when sexxxpac is on too, haha, we get em from all angles

I love evans' date=' but i dont hate ya man, see thats a valid and good opinon, we dont hate shogun, just certian fans man, dont worry haha[/quote']

haha i know yall dont hate all shogun fans just they ones full of it that goes for all the crazy fans to though...**** i like silva more than the next guy but i know he can still lose lol

ill be honest im not a huge fan of gsp but as with silva you have to come beat them they are champs so if they toy with ppl its not there fault for not bringing it...

he truely is amazing that he can man handle a top fighter for 5 rounds in every fight.. but i look at it the same as silva does when he dances they just need someone to push them to there top level hopefully shields and vitor can do this...cus just as much as i would like them to win i wouldnt mind watching them lose to see them fight for every victory to get a belt back

haha i know yall dont hate all shogun fans just they ones full of it that goes for all the crazy fans to though...**** i like silva more than the next guy but i know he can still lose lol

ill be honest im not a huge fan of gsp but as with silva you have to come beat them they are champs so if they toy with ppl its not there fault for not bringing it...

he truely is amazing that he can man handle a top fighter for 5 rounds in every fight.. but i look at it the same as silva does when he dances they just need someone to push them to there top level hopefully shields and vitor can do this...cus just as much as i would like them to win i wouldnt mind watching them lose to see them fight for every victory to get a belt back

i want them to both win, bc i would love to see them face off at 185.. that would be amazing!! and honestly... id have gsp UD... i think he would take him down and hold him down and not get submitted... but every fight starts standin up and i give the strikin edge to silva.. i could see both guys winning this fight.... but if i were to bet id bet gsp... either way its a win win... two best fighters in the world and the fans would win

i want them to both win' date=' bc i would love to see them face off at 185.. that would be amazing!! and honestly... id have gsp UD... i think he would take him down and hold him down and not get submitted... but every fight starts standin up and i give the strikin edge to silva.. i could see both guys winning this fight.... but if i were to bet id bet gsp... either way its a win win... two best fighters in the world and the fans would win[/quote']

i agree i would have to say gsp would win with UD... silva just has a brief probly 30 secounds of the begining of each round to knock him out... but another thing is idk if gsp could sonnen silva since silva is much bigger and taller than fighters gsp usually deals with.. ragardless of the outcome it would be a great fight to watch and props to whomever could pull it off.

i agree i would have to say gsp would win with UD... silva just has a brief probly 30 secounds of the begining of each round to knock him out... but another thing is idk if gsp could sonnen silva since silva is much bigger and taller than fighters gsp usually deals with.. ragardless of the outcome it would be a great fight to watch and props to whomever could pull it off.

true, i mean gsp walks around 190=192 when he fights, so if he were to accept it, hed add about ten lbs of muscle.. i dont think that would be to much weight to slow him down or take away his quickness.. that being said, i just think his control game is very good and silva isnt all that great off of his back... and i dont think he could catch him in a sub.. but yes silva def has a chance to knock him out hard when its standing, but i think GSP is one of if not the smartest fighter in MMA, i think his brains would come into play huge in this fight

true' date=' i mean gsp walks around 190=192 when he fights, so if he were to accept it, hed add about ten lbs of muscle.. i dont think that would be to much weight to slow him down or take away his quickness.. that being said, i just think his control game is very good and silva isnt all that great off of his back... and i dont think he could catch him in a sub.. but yes silva def has a chance to knock him out hard when its standing, but i think GSP is one of if not the smartest fighter in MMA, i think his brains would come into play huge in this fight[/quote']

yea ur probly right i would enjoy it either way cus you know you would be getting 100 percent from both men

yea ur probly right i would enjoy it either way cus you know you would be getting 100 percent from both men

exactly, i think it would bring out the best in them both. and cannt wait for that fight, i hope they both get wins in there next fights! i think gsp will beat shields easy.. not sayin shields isnt good, bc he is, he def deserves the title shot and he is an amazing fighter... but i just think GSP is that good... belfort could beat silva with a k.o., dont see it happenin though, i think hell rush in, silva steps to a side, counter strikes him, hits him with a straight, puts him down and finishes him.. IMO

When was the last time Tito won a fight? Or even won a fight against a credible opponent?

We are having a shogun/rashad discussion and you randomly say when is the last time tito won...way to be on topic...****. Your post makes this thread so much better :rolleyes:

The forum is a better place because your here to enlighten us captain obvious :rolleyes:

exactly' date=' i think it would bring out the best in them both. and cannt wait for that fight, i hope they both get wins in there next fights! i think gsp will beat shields easy.. not sayin shields isnt good, bc he is, he def deserves the title shot and he is an amazing fighter... but i just think GSP is that good... belfort could beat silva with a k.o., dont see it happenin though, i think hell rush in, silva steps to a side, counter strikes him, hits him with a straight, puts him down and finishes him.. IMO[/quote']

ill be pulling for shields i dont think he can sub gsp nor strike with him but i do think he can grapple better.. however i think gsp will win this by striking with him UD

vitor can very well ko or tko silva... i would say this will end in the 2nd round.... however im wondering if silva will try to keep his distance for a couple of rounds to wear vitor out cus his cardio will eventually break...silva ko

We are having a shogun/rashad discussion and you randomly say when is the last time tito won...way to be on topic...****. Your post makes this thread so much better :rolleyes:

The forum is a better place because your here to enlighten us captain obvious :rolleyes:

What enlighten you that your favorite hasn't been relevant since UFC 59, but somehow is still on the roster?

The forum is a better place with people like you patrolling, please keep up the great work! :)

ill be pulling for shields i dont think he can sub gsp nor strike with him but i do think he can grapple better.. however i think gsp will win this by striking with him UD

vitor can very well ko or tko silva... i would say this will end in the 2nd round.... however im wondering if silva will try to keep his distance for a couple of rounds to wear vitor out cus his cardio will eventually break...silva ko

it does seem nice to talk to somenoe who is a f*ckin tool haha

Archived