UFC belts??

GroundandPound_Mike

What ever happen to UFC champions entering the octagon with there belts? Last one to do that I believe was Tito Ortiz....I'm just asking cuz I think it was cool when fighters will enter the cage with there belt around there waist.....

I would imagine they don't anymore because of the greasing thing, when you get your check from the dude outside the cage they don't even like you touching your team, you go into the octagon without being touched now!

Tim Sylvia didn't take it too far. If anything he was the model Champion. Everytime he was at a UFC event he had his belt. He treated that belt like it meant he was the best in the woorld, like it meant something. More Champions should have that much respect for the title.

Hell look at SF. Guys who just lost fight for the title and the best HWs in SF dont give a **** about the title/ ie Fedor/werdum neither of them give a crap. Atleast tim showed the championship the respect it deserved.

Tim Sylvia didn't take it too far. If anything he was the model Champion. Everytime he was at a UFC event he had his belt. He treated that belt like it meant he was the best in the woorld' date=' like it meant something. More Champions should have that much respect for the title.

Hell look at SF. Guys who just lost fight for the title and the best HWs in SF dont give a **** about the title/ ie Fedor/werdum neither of them give a crap. Atleast tim showed the championship the respect it deserved.[/quote']

Don't blame them. Who wants the Strikeforce belt. UFC is where it's at.

Archived