So im currently sitting in a hospital waiting room.

Cunning_Linguist81

Because my brother has a migraine and I have to drive him home once he's done. I have a drunk in here who's being an ***, a bunch of old people who keep starring off into the big nowhere, two teenage mothers who are letting their kids run around doing whatever they want, and I am at my wits ****ing end!....How is everyone else doing?

Waiting at any hospital is a test of mental endurance. You've painted the prototypical scene which is currently going on in identical fashion at at least 26,475 other hospitals at this exact moment.

Are you reading 4 year old issues of Chatelaine? How about a pamphlet on HPV testing? Is there a crappy 21" television mounted in one of the corners airing Judge Judy in all it's off-color glory?

I feel yer pain. Tell your brother to suck it up next time. :D

Waiting at any hospital is a test of mental endurance. You've painted the prototypical scene which is currently going on in identical fashion at at least 26' date='475 other hospitals at this exact moment.

Are you reading 4 year old issues of Chatelaine? How about a pamphlet on HPV testing? Is there a crappy 21" television mounted in one of the corners airing Judge Judy in all it's off-color glory?

I feel yer pain. Tell your brother to suck it up next time. :D[/quote']

The TV is 21in and it's on cartoons for the kids. Marie Clair and National Geographic from the early 80's are peppered everywhere along the room. And im currently typing away on my laptop to you guys because it's keeping me sane right now.

Oh, and one of the kids grandmother (who has the smile of a jack-o-latern) decided to sit one chair away from me EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE 40 ****ING EMPTY SEATS, and has been discussing politics and how the U.S is always trying to **** over the unfortunate.

The TV is 21in and it's on cartoons for the kids. Marie Clair and National Geographic from the early 80's are peppered everywhere along the room. And im currently typing away on my laptop to you guys because it's keeping me sane right now.

Oh' date=' and one of the kids grandmother (who has the smile of a jack-o-latern) decided to sit one chair away from me EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE 40 ****ING EMPTY SEATS, and has been discussing politics and how the U.S is always trying to **** over the unfortunate.[/quote']

Deja vu.............

Waiting at any hospital is a test of mental endurance. You've painted the prototypical scene which is currently going on in identical fashion at at least 26' date='475 other hospitals at this exact moment.

I feel yer pain. Tell your brother to suck it up next time. :D[/quote']

lol it is agonising, i've been there many times. a while ago i got a concussion and broken nose, had to go to the hospital for that, just got cleared from it and the next week i break my hand, and i still have 4 weeks mim. left of that on. Sitting around in the hospital for 8 hours is worse than the thing your in there for :P

Are you reading 4 year old issues of Chatelaine? How about a pamphlet on HPV testing? Is there a crappy 21" television mounted in one of the corners airing [b']Judge Judy[/b] in all it's off-color glory?

I feel yer pain. Tell your brother to suck it up next time. :D

judge-judy-2.jpg

You should try the waiting rooms in Canada.

Bunch of pathetic wastes of taxpayer money either there to get some food for their hypochondria or just to whine.

STFU, next.

Nothing pisses me off more than people using the emerg for something they can just as easily go their GP for or a walk in clinic. If I had to hazard a guess, I would estimate that only approximately 5% of all emergency cases are truly urgent enough to even walk through the door.

Bunch of pathetic wastes of taxpayer money either there to get some food for their hypochondria or just to whine.

STFU' date=' next.

Nothing pisses me off more than people using the emerg for something they can just as easily go their GP for or a walk in clinic. If I had to hazard a guess, I would estimate that only approximately 5% of all emergency cases are truly urgent enough to even walk through the door.[/quote']

That was mean...

That was mean...

How?

I wasn't referring to the OP if that is what you mean.

I was talking about people with very non-specific symptoms - or those milking disability. I live in a country rich in social programs, and many people abuse them.

STFU' date=' next.

Nothing pisses me off more than people using the emerg for something they can just as easily go their GP for or a walk in clinic. If I had to hazard a guess, I would estimate that only approximately 5% of all emergency cases are truly urgent enough to even walk through the door.[/quote']

This is why im glad i live in america. We don't **** around, ***** too expensive

How?

I wasn't referring to the OP if that is what you mean.

I was talking about people with very non-specific symptoms - or those milking disability. I live in a country rich in social programs' date=' and many people abuse them.[/quote']

What if their little headache turns up to be a tumor!!!?!?!

idk...

Sounds like it's your first time. Here is a tip- do not under any circumstances talk to other people in the waiting room. They do not want to hear about your tragic story or vice versa.

I didn't talk to a ****ing soul' date=' and no it wasn't my first rodeo. Last night was the first with the stereotypical scene though.

STFU, next.

Nothing pisses me off more than people using the emerg for something they can just as easily go their GP for or a walk in clinic. If I had to hazard a guess, I would estimate that only approximately 5% of all emergency cases are truly urgent enough to even walk through the door.

Agreed! Someone was in there last night because they cut their hand about an 1/8 of an inch deep.:rolleyes:

This is why im glad i live in america. We don't **** around' date=' ***** too expensive[/quote']

That's right!

Archived