UFN: Ortiz vs Nog best in a while?

Jbrahams

I think the card looks pretty good I mean you got Ortiz vs Nogueira which I'm looking forward too to see how both men go after not looking great recently (more than recently for Tito :P)

Then Hardy vs Johnson should be a slugfest, which won't last for long, unless Hardy takes it too the ground since he has an underrated ground game but Johnson looks the favourite for me, good fight

Sadollah vs Ludwig, another fight I'm looking forward too, Sadollah has great leg kicks and Ludwig will keep it standing too and will be looking for the KO

Phan vs Garcia, rematch of the controversial fight at TUF 12 Finale, if the last fight is anything to go by then this should be a hell of a fight

I can't wait and also since TUF 13 debuts afterwards

Anyone else liking it?

hehe' date=' your right about fight night though, gonna be a good nights fights, IMO tito is always exciting to watch dont want him to lose.[/quote']

yeah I don't mind Tito, guy is a ****** most of the time but he helped the UFC in their dark era and was one of the best fighters back then, if he doesn't win now though, he is gone for all money

All upcoming cards look great. However' date=' UFN Ortiz vs Lil Nog is not even close to UFC 126. Stacked card with a lot of important fights.[/quote']

Comparing a UFN with possibly the most stacked PPV card of the year?

Josh is right, for UFN this is pretty damn good.

Off topic, for the ****bagness of one of the above posts - WAR Cigano.

It's definitely the best free card since the WEC became part of the UFC. Those WEC events were damn good and most were free. I'm going to miss those.

I've got Nog (by anything he wants: sub, TKO, whatever), Johnson (KO), Sadollah (hard fought unanimous decision), and Garcia (Split decision- Phan will be the obvious winner to everyone except the judges).

Archived