TUF 10's Abe Wagner knocksout Tim Sylvia in 30 seconds

Spartan_

It not the fact he put on the wieght that was bad it was the fact they way he now tilts his head back when punching to avoid counter punches. Just shows now he has no confidence in his own chin which is a shame cause when a fighter gets that they are finished. He spent most of the fight trying to avoid getting hit rather than just tuck his chin in and get stuck in. And to be honest it think he got that after being KO'd by Ray Mercer rather than Fedor much to the contrary of what most people on these boards would say.

It not the fact he put on the wieght that was bad it was the fact they way he now tilts his head back when punching to avoid counter punches. Just shows now he has no confidence in his own chin which is a shame cause when a fighter gets that they are finished. He spent most of the fight trying to avoid getting hit rather than just tuck his chin in and get stuck in. And to be honest it think he got that after being KO'd by Ray Mercer rather than Fedor much to the contrary of what most people on these boards would say.

It's kind of hard to be confident when your slobishly overweight, under trained and move like a sloth.

Neither of them really looked impressive, it just looked like two average blokes having a bit of a scrap after a few drinks.

Although obviously Abe deserves some credit he did knock him out even though i do think it was an early stoppage but it doesnt make any difference because Sylvia wasnt going to recover anyway, so i think maybe Abe isnt as bad as he was made to look in the Madsen fight on TUF but hes still got ALOT of work to do.

I hate when people discredit Sylvia instead of crediting Wagner.

Yes' date=' Sylvia is fat.

Yes, Sylvia has very little technique.

Yes, Wagner was impressive.[/quote']

Wagner looked impressive because Sylvia was Very Very Poor.

Hell even Tim Hague could have got the win.

Neither of them really looked impressive' date=' it just looked like two average blokes having a bit of a scrap after a few drinks.

Although obviously Abe deserves some credit he did knock him out even though i do think it was an early stoppage but it doesnt make any difference because Sylvia wasnt going to recover anyway, so i think maybe Abe isnt as bad as he was made to look in the Madsen fight on TUF but hes still got ALOT of work to do.[/quote']

Wagner got KO'd in 8 seconds in the 1st rd by Travis browne.

The guy has alot of work to do.....

Archived