Forrest is a ****

CrazyHibbert

I know you Americans love forrest but iv yet to meet anyone in the UK that likes him, The man is one of the most overrated fighters of all time, And is powder puff punches couldn't break an egg. Hopefully after Rich Franklin kicks his *** people will start to realise how unbelievably **** he really is.

I know you Americans love forrest but iv yet to meet anyone in the UK that likes him' date=' The man is one of the most overrated fighters of all time, And is powder puff punches couldn't break an egg. Hopefully after Rich Franklin kicks his *** people will start to realise how unbelievably **** he really is.[/quote']

UK fan who thinks Forrest is a beast and is the man

I have both his book

But i bet you're a fan of the count?

Don't generalize bro

No im not a fan of the count

How can you say forrest is a beast :S what has he ever done to make you think that

ummm

His fight with Bonnar on the TUF 1 Finale which helped put UFC on the map for combat sports

Was a LHW Champion defeating Rampage to win the title

Beat Shogun at UFC 76 and at a time when Shogun was looked at as one of the best if not the best LHW in the world

No im not a fan of the count

How can you say forrest is a beast :S what has he ever done to make you think that

I'm an american and not a Forrest fan at all, but he has held the gold, something Bisping hasnt. I would imaging his powder puff punches are in the same category of Bispings. Atleast Forrest comes to fight and is not backpeddling the entire fight.

I know you Americans love forrest but iv yet to meet anyone in the UK that likes him' date=' The man is one of the most overrated fighters of all time, And is powder puff punches couldn't break an egg. Hopefully after Rich Franklin kicks his *** people will start to realise how unbelievably **** he really is.[/quote']

I'm from the UK and I'm a fan of Forrest

I'm from the UK and love him

I know you Americans love forrest but iv yet to meet anyone in the UK that likes him' date=' The man is one of the most overrated fighters of all time, And is [b']powder puff punches [/b]couldn't break an egg. Hopefully after Rich Franklin kicks his *** people will start to realise how unbelievably **** he really is.

*cough* Michael Bisping *cough*

Even if you forget that Forrest beat Shogun and Rampage in succession, he is one of the most important fighters in the history of MMA. Griffin vs. Bonnar 1 is the greatest fight that has ever taken place in the UFC. It brought in tons of new fans and helped to establish MMA as a mainstream sport in the U.S. For that alone, Forrest deserves our respect.

thank you. i'm from the states and completely agree. re watch that fight with anderson and his true colors will show.

If you're talking about Forrest then why are you describing Bisping?

Griffin is easily one of the best personalities in the UFC... one of the few guys that can hype a fight without the need to be a massive d-bag in the process...

Perfectly stated. Hes one of the rare guys whose motivation comes from the fight, rather than an opportunity to beat up another person, if that makes sense.

Good guy, great personality, and above average fighter. How can you hate him?

Yeah I'm from England and I like him too. Then again I don't dislike any fighter.

I know you Americans love forrest but iv yet to meet anyone in the UK that likes him' date=' The man is one of the most overrated fighters of all time, And is [b']powder puff punches couldn't break an egg[/b]. Hopefully after Rich Franklin kicks his *** people will start to realise how unbelievably **** he really is.

Nobody from the UK should be making fun of Forrest Griffin's punching power.

You guys lay claim to the weakest puncher in MMA.

Archived