Do you Overeem fans think Overeem reached Super Saiyan status

Spartan_

yea he appears to gain about 4 lbs of muscle every year since 2004 which computes to 24 lbs of muscle since 2004

and since he is bigger you say that shogun who knocked him out twice 2007 most recent, nog who beat him, chuck liddel who beat him wouldn't beat him again as if he reached some super saiyen status

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV8lnmi9VpY

yea he appears to gain about 4 lbs of muscle every year since 2004 which computes to 24 lbs of muscle since 2004

and since he is bigger you say that shogun who knocked him out twice 2007 most recent' date=' nog who beat him, chuck liddel who beat him wouldn't beat him again as if he reached some super saiyen status

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV8lnmi9VpY[/quote']

I think he gaurds his chin better now, he pretty much owned most of the guys he lost too up until the KO. I mean if anyone else took a mean punch like he took from shogun and kharitonov i dont care how good of a chin they have, they are going down.

I think he gaurds his chin better now' date=' he pretty much owned most of the guys he lost too up until the KO. I mean if anyone else took a mean punch like he took from shogun and kharitonov i dont care how good of a chin they have, they are going down.[/quote']

agreed.

I believe Overeem being a human is more along the Line of being Kaioken X10' date=' and Frank Mir wouldn't even register on the Scouter.[/quote']

Frank Mir turns super saiyan fighting Big Nog

Frank Mir get's beat up by Broly Brock

Frank Mir turns into Super Mir and builds up a lot of power

Super Mir DEFEATS Kongo

Super Mir fights Carwin

Super Mir get's demolished by Carwin

Super Mir finds the secret to Super Saiyan II and KO's Cro Cop.

He IS a super saiyan...Ubereem is just on another level. :)

Shogun may have been the last dude to knock out Overeem(BRUTALLY might i say:(:(:()right before Overeem became UberReem' date=' but for the three reasons i will go on to sate, it is irrelevant.

One, Overeem was having a bad day. The fight CAN NOT be used as any evidence or argument.

[b']Two, the fight was a hundred years ago[/b]

Three, Ok, i will grudgingly admit that Shogun has expodentially improved since then, especially his WHOLE striking game, as well as his speed and power, but The Reem has since then BECOME A K1 AND STRIKEFORCE CHAMPION(while bulking up naturally) That is of the highest of honers a fighter could get bestowed upon them(StrikeForce and K1 champion)

Honestly, Shogun/Ufc striking can't compare to UberReem/StrikeForce or K1 level striking.Shogun wouldn't last 5-10 seconds in a StrikeForce or K1 ring with the Reem and that goes for EVERYONE except The Great Fedor. Only Fedor has a chance to beat UberReem on the feet.

So yes TS, UberReem is Super Sayian.....Super Sayian 7 right now, and the only man that can touch him is the great Fedor of StrikeForce, where only true champions fight

p.s Don't even attempt to argue with the facts you crazy Shogun/UFC fanboys

You must have sucked at math in school lol

Archived