chat with MMA_IS_LIFE

MMA_IS_LIFE

Ok, man. So I went out last night and started dancing with this girl that was kinda chubby and she was smoking (2 things I hate) but she started grindind on me and rubbing her azs on my rooster and I got a bon€r even though she wasn't a girl I'd find attractive any day. Is there something wrong with me?

Edit: my spelling sucked

Ok' date=' man. So I went out last night and started dancing with this girl that was kinda chubby and she was smoking (2 things I hate) but she started grindind on me and rubbing her azs on my rooster and I got a bon?r even though she wouldn't be a girl I'd find attractive any day. Is there something wrong with me?[/quote']

no man i'm pretty sure thats normal, i wouldn't worry about it.

Ok' date=' man. So I went out last night and started dancing with this girl that was kinda chubby and she was smoking (2 things I hate) but she started grindind on me and rubbing her azs on my rooster and I got a bon?r even though she wasn't be a girl I'd find attractive any day. Is there something wrong with me?[/quote']

Yes there is something very wrong with you. You should have had a few more drinks and taken her home for some GnP.

Ok' date=' man. So I went out last night and started dancing with this girl that was kinda chubby and she was smoking (2 things I hate) but she started grindind on me and rubbing her azs on my rooster and I got a bon?r even though she wasn't a girl I'd find attractive any day. Is there something wrong with me?

Edit: my spelling sucked[/quote']

That happens to me almost every weekend.

^^ That's what I was thinking

You should tho... I'm a big deal round these parts

66846-find_word_retard_offensive.jpg

That picture is very fitting....judging by what i have seen of you' date=' you must be a retard.

You know where shin is?

Taking it up the bum

I just saw a black guy playing basketball

fixed

Archived