Who do you hate more....Belfort or Silva..??

interbizman

Who do you hate more Belfort or Silva and tell why...

Who do you see winning the fight.....for real....honest evaluations...

I hate Belfort more cuz he is a yellow belly that took the fight 10 other fighters should have had cuz at least they had fights at 185...

Silva all the way....he will send Belfort back where he belongs....as an unranked fighter in the UFC. He will Survive a bit of a rush in the onset of the fight...Then he will pick Belfort apart with leg kicks and knees. He will earn the TKO in the last minute of the 1st round...or TKO on the groung in the second for sure...

I think the cut to 185 is going to hurt Belfort and his cardio...and he will gas early in the fight...and then he will loose his significant edge in explosive speed and get picked apart till he gets KTFO...

if the fight was at 195 again...or 205...i think he woudl have a much better chance on winning....but he is way out of his element cutting to 185....look how Shields performed his first fight at 170....no gas.....and he put on a poor performance....the onyl reason he won is he fought a can...and bad judges..lol

i dont hate either of them,

they both seem like good guys and are exciting fighters most of the time.

I see Silva winning a UD or a 5th round tko. I dont think Belforts gunna try and stand with Silva for too long, I got a feeling he will take Silva down and try and submitt him.

But Since Belfort hasnt faught in 2010 I think ring rust will hurt him and he wont be able to win. He dont get beat to badly tho.

Silva looked really fat. There was a little preview of him training and he looked FAT. Maybe he didn't cut weight yet......i hope Silva is at his best this coming saturday.
You cut weight the day of the weigh in. But AS loses weight in camp also. He's a big MW.. I'm sure he'll be fine, this isn't his first time making weight.

You cut weight the day of the weigh in. But AS loses weight in camp also. He's a big MW.. I'm sure he'll be fine' date=' this isn't his first time making weight.[/quote']

yea that makes sense, considering AS walks around at 220, cutting 35 pounds on the day of weigh ins is the way to go :rolleyes:

yea that makes sense' date=' considering AS walks around at 220, cutting 35 pounds on the day of weigh ins is the way to go :rolleyes:[/quote']I guess the difference between losing weight (about 20 lbs) and cutting weight (the other 20) is over your head. Silva doesn't cut from 220, that would be fatal. I don't know why he let's his weight get up that high (assuming he does) between fights, it seems like it would be easier to stay in something close to fighting shape all the time. But it's working for him.

I guess the difference between losing weight (about 20 lbs) and cutting weight (the other 20) is over your head. Silva doesn't cut from 220' date=' that would be fatal. I don't know why he let's his weight get up that high (assuming he does) between fights, it seems like it would be easier to stay in something close to fighting shape all the time. But it's working for him.[/quote']

its also over your head pal, losing 20 pounds on the day of weigh ins is horrible. Refer to Jake shields last fight when he said he cut 20 pounds the day before, and how horrible he said that was.. Maybe A. Silva does, but he'd have damn good cardio then. He probably loses it slowly over camp, starts cutting the rest a couple days before.

yea, what a silly question.

hate is a terrible word to throw on 2 legend fighters.

most people are looking towards this fight, not hating on them.

anderson silva should take care of this one, and i hope he does so silva v gsp happens.

but seriously, re-word your posts without hate in them.

If Silva beats Vitor. I think the whole world should just give in and say to themselves.

"SILVA is #1 185 pounder and the greatest UFC champion that they have ever had".

If SILVA beats Vitor and anybody disagrees with Silva being the greatest 185 pounder in the UFC, they are insane or very misguided by Chael.

its also over your head pal' date=' losing 20 pounds on the day of weigh ins is horrible. Refer to Jake shields last fight when he said he cut 20 pounds the day before, and how horrible he said that was.. Maybe A. Silva does, but he'd have damn good cardio then. He probably loses it slowly over camp, starts cutting the rest a couple days before.[/quote']Yeah 20 points is a lot to cut, and he may well cut less. But I cut 12-15 when I wrested in high school, and at the time I was smaller than he is. It isn't easy, but it gets easier the more times you do it. And he's done it for years.

Archived