Uh Oh... Penn acted nice to Fitch

Animated86

During the press conference, B.J. Penn looked to have his respect flag flying for Jon Fitch. When he does this with fighters, like he did Edgar, he usually loses. Not saying he's going to, but it hasn't helped in the past. I think Penn and Fitch are both great fighters and I have a ton of respect for both. But, this could be a problem...

Thoughts?

well he was mostly respectful of hughes the 3rd time and won.

he was disrespectful of gsp and lost twice.

Penn is just growing up mentally i think

I'm not his biggest fan, but I agree. I sure hope he keeps it up. I'll be a much bigger fan if he can prove this in Australia and keep it up. He truly is one of the greats.

During the press conference' date=' B.J. Penn looked to have his respect flag flying for Jon Fitch. When he does this with fighters, like he did Edgar, he usually loses. Not saying he's going to, but it hasn't helped in the past. I think Penn and Fitch are both great fighters and I have a ton of respect for both. But, this could be a problem...

Thoughts?[/quote']

i think its the opposite he was really respectful to Hughes and look wwhat happened.

I am so sick of hearing this ****. You CAN NOT call a fight just because the way someone acts at a press conference. You CAN NOT know if someone is going to win a fight by the way they walkout to the cage. Damn people

I'm not calling the fight, I think it's 50/50.

I was just saying that he was nice to Edgar and look where that got him.

During the press conference, B.J. Penn looked to have his respect flag flying for Jon Fitch. When he does this with fighters, like he did Edgar, he usually loses. Not saying he's going to, but it hasn't helped in the past. I think Penn and Fitch are both great fighters and I have a ton of respect for both. But, this could be a problem...

Thoughts?[/QUOT

Penn wins knock out

During the press conference' date=' B.J. Penn looked to have his respect flag flying for Jon Fitch. When he does this with fighters, like he did Edgar, he usually loses. Not saying he's going to, but it hasn't helped in the past. I think Penn and Fitch are both great fighters and I have a ton of respect for both. But, this could be a problem...

Thoughts?[/quote']

I believe it is the complete opposite the fighters he shows respect for, he usually does the best against. He did not respect edgar the second time for real I dont care what he said.

It's in this months insidemma mag interview.

Penn says he only trains 3x per week because that works better for him.

link for this magazine and the exact article that says this...(video whatever proof you ca manufacture)

I need proof of this...other wise until you prove its a load of crap you have leaked out of your mouth ;)

And even when you do proof it works pretty well for him doesnt it?

Two UFC belts and 3 or 4 title defenses in LW..

Penn via KO or submission...

submisson if its on the ground a lot.

KO if he keeps it standing.

Did you know that in his entire career, BJ has never submitted a guy off of his back.

Not saying he won't win the fight but I heard this the other day and just thought it was an interesting fact.

link for this magazine and the exact article that says this...(video whatever proof you ca manufacture)

I need proof of this...other wise until you prove its a load of crap you have leaked out of your mouth ;)

And even when you do proof it works pretty well for him doesnt it?

Two UFC belts and 3 or 4 title defenses in LW..

It's an article in a magazine you fool. They don't post it all over the internet because they want people to buy the magazine....old school marketing technique..:rolleyes:

Did you know that in his entire career' date=' BJ has never submitted a guy off of his back.

Not saying he won't win the fight but I heard this the other day and just thought it was an interesting fact.[/quote']

When I read the first line I was like he is about to diss BJ and I was totally wrong lol.

But that is a very interesting fact thank you for sharing :)

He might have done it to GSP if "his feet didnt slip off GSP's back" lol I might get flamed for the that but oh well I dont mean any disrespect by it just it seemed very odd.

But honestly BJ has great BJJ and with him training with hughes he might get better at submitting off his back is what I am thinking.

I have proof of it right now' date=' I just can't prove it to you, and you're to simple to understand the concept of basic marketing.[/quote']

You cant prove it to anyone...not just me and I understand Marketing.

I just thought that an MMA interview with BJ Penn might be on his site or their might be link to it sometimes magazines have websites....

My fault for not automatically knowing you meant in the actual magazine :rolleyes:

and no where else in the word :rolleyes:

I have proof of it right now' date=' I just can't prove it to you, and you're to simple to understand the concept of basic marketing.[/quote']

http://www.insidemma.com.au/

there is a webpage for the magazine so maybe you should not have been so quick to jump down my throat about not understanding marketing or being simple for me not understanding the fact that an interview is in the actual magazine not on the website called the exact same thing! :rolleyes:

Archived