UFC attendance and you

IanThePhoenix

Are you going to any UFC events this year?

I was going to go to UFC 126, but I was lazy on buying tickets, and now I can't, well, there's always paying the $55. I might go to 128, 129, & 130. I already have plane/fan expo tickets for 129, so that's a sure thing. Newark is only about a 5 hour drive from where I'm at right now, and I drove up to 111, so I'll probably do the same for 128. 130 is the day after a bunch of my old friends' high school graduation, which I already have the plane ticket to, but then I would have to wake up early and fly to Vegas the next day, so I'm thinking of whether I want to go to that one or just watch it on TV with all my friends.

Would love to go to an event sometime but the closet UFC to Iowa recently has been Indianapolis for UFC 119, which is about an 8 hour drive. They did do UFC 21 and 26 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa back in 1999 and 2000. That's the city where I live, but they have never been back. Be awesome if they did like a fight night here! I'm about 99% positive it would sell out.

I'm really set on going to Vegas this summer for my first UFC ever. It will be my first time in Vegas too. Don't care about any specific fights as long as it's the Vegas experience. I'm also going for the $600 variety tickets. My tickets will probably be worth more than the roundtrip to Vegas.

Archived