What is up with the Sexyama Love?!?!?!

JahGreen

Like come on..The guy is coming off of two straight losses. He don't even look all of that sexy. And I personally think Okami looks better than him.

Sexyama is Overrated and people need to stop talking about him IMO.

Like I have said again...What's so special about him??? I don't see anything special about him.

Who the hell made him so talked about on here?? I'm so confused.

Like come on..The guy is coming off of two straight losses. He don't even look all of that sexy. And I personally think Okami looks better than him.

Like I have said again...What's so special about him??? I don't see anything special about him.

blasphemy.thumbnail.jpg

Yoshihiro Akiyama (Japanese for Sex God) born July 29 1975 to two Korean models. He later converted to Japanism because he felt there was not enough S's in "Korean."

Akiyama, also known as Sexyama, or "world's sexiest man" is a professional MMA fighter currently in theUFC. When not fighting for his right to remain sexy Akiyama works as a model, sexual therapist, and occasionally acts in movies of ****ographic nature.

Yoshihiro Akiyama (Japanese for Sex God) born July 29 1975 to two Korean models. He later converted to Japanism because he felt there was not enough S's in "Korean."

Akiyama' date=' also known as Sexyama, or "world's sexiest man" is a professional MMA fighter currently in theUFC. When not fighting for his right to remain sexy Akiyama works as a model, sexual therapist, and occasionally acts in movies of ****ographic nature.[/quote']

Uhhh...****ographic movies?

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg%3F1242277478&sa=X&ei=bwtFTY8IkfaAB6nF_MoB&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEwl0STifAYp0AuZCsFLW3W-t4wzQ

Uhhh...****ographic movies?

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg%3F1242277478&sa=X&ei=bwtFTY8IkfaAB6nF_MoB&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEwl0STifAYp0AuZCsFLW3W-t4wzQ

Sexyama was born in a **** studio in 1975 during the making of "O' Sexy Where Art Thou" in which he was cast as the lead the moment he was born, from there he would continue a successful career in being Sexy. At 3 years old Sexyama had already blinded thousands upon thousands of women with his sexyness and legend has it he turned 357 straight men gay, but only for him.

At the age of 18 he had already slept with 1 billion women in Japan and Vietnam (because he had a kinky phase at the age of 16). It was not until 2009 that Sexyama learned that he would never meet any woman who could take his breath away with beauty because looking into a mirror was the only plausible way that would happen. He decided to settle for a single woman (a model nonetheless) because he wanted to spread his seed to only one lucky woman. The reason behind this was if there was more than one Sexyama in the world, they would only do each other and Yoshihiro was not down for that kind of ****.

In November of 1989 a young Yoshihiro Akiyama visited the country of Germany. East Berliners worked themselves into such a frenzy just to catch a glimpse of the budding manchild that they decided to tear down "some big wall" that was in their way. The event captivated millions around the world on live television for days.

David Hasselhoff, having no previous vocal training, flew to Berlin and spontaneously began singing to commemorate the occassion which later spawned a successful singing career that lasted well into the mid nineties.

Today it is remembered as one of the great, and sexiest, events of the 20th century.

In November of 1989 a young Yoshihiro Akiyama visited the country of Germany. East Berliners worked themselves into such a frenzy just to catch a glimpse of the budding manchild that they decided to tear down "some big wall" that was in their way. The event captivated millions around the world on live television for days.

David Hasselhoff' date=' having no previous vocal training, flew to Berlin and spontaneously began singing to commemorate the occassion which later spawned a successful singing career that lasted well into the mid nineties.

Today it is remembered as one of the great, and sexiest, events of the 20th century.[/quote']

So much win.

Oh no you didn't.:mad:

Archived