Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva

SledgehammerSev

i just watched the nick diaz fight. it was my first time watching him, and no, he definitely does not have some of the best boxing in mma. i thought his striking looked sloppy. his "bee jay jay" (lol strikeforce commentators) however looked slick.

he wouldnt have a chance in hell vs anderson standing up though. very average stand up.

Just wondering on thoughts if this ever happened

Diaz has some of the best Boxing and BJJ in mma and so does Silva' date=' who would your pick be?[/quote']

are you crazy,,,

nick diaz wouldnt stand a chance against anderson silva.

diaz is a welterweight, silva is a middleweight and a big one at that.

silva walks around at around 210 pounds and fights on the night around 200 pounds.

he is also the highest level striker in mma and nick diaz's defence is so open and sloppy that someone like anderson would knock his head off.

i like diaz and he's very tough and the best ww in strikeforce, but he would get owned by gsp, and would get owned by silva.

nuff said.

I like to give eveybody a chance, but you sir are at the very least a **** and at the most have a below average IQ. Seriously this is just dumb. Diaz would get destroyed at MW. Fitch, Koscheck hell even Johnson would destroy him. Both of the Diaz ingrates are SPED kids and need to stop breathing, much less talking. Oh BTW WRONG FN SECTION!!!

I like to give eveybody a chance' date=' but you sir are at the very least a **** and at the most have a below average IQ. Seriously this is just dumb. Diaz would get destroyed at MW. Fitch, Koscheck hell even Johnson would destroy him. Both of the Diaz ingrates are SPED kids and need to stop breathing, much less talking. Oh BTW WRONG FN SECTION!!![/quote']

You are in that *** today dude lol

I like to give eveybody a chance' date=' but you sir are at the very least a **** and at the most have a below average IQ. Seriously this is just dumb. Diaz would get destroyed at MW. Fitch, Koscheck hell even Johnson would destroy him. Both of the Diaz ingrates are SPED kids and need to stop breathing, much less talking. Oh BTW WRONG FN SECTION!!![/quote']

You are internet tough guy...I have to shut off my pc. You're making me scared....

Really? Internet tough guy? If you pay attention you know where I am and where I will be. Stop with the dumbness and the"oooh I'm so scared" stupidity. I am calling you out, "Mr. nobody is as awesome as me"... or Mrs. You will not answer honestly. You will duck the challenge and say some dumbness, but one of us is a real for real killer and it is not you. I get tired of internet tough guys calling me an internet tough guy. Look here it is for all of your friends to see. I live in Clarksville, bring it chump. I bet you don't. You will use some excuse like, weapons are for sissies... WTFE. We can do this however you want Jackhole... I bet you will not show up. Try me, just once. I bet your mother greaves before mine. Awww below the belt? Come get some then and make me regret the fact that your parents are both some middle aged women.

Fort Fu***ng Campbell. Go ahead and stay with mommy ****holio. I bet that your wife/mother/sister/all around ***** of a wife loves me best... 10 inches and a deep throat man your wife should be in ****. Ohhhh she is...

Two things: One, is all this really necessary? I mean come on. Its like pistol whipping a quadriplegic, its fun at first, then it becomes a chore. Look I know if 12 yr olds are old enough to "e-thug" on the forums, then they're old enough to get flamed and or beaten, but would a little mercy be out of the question? And two, if he's dumb enough to ask the stupid question should Nick "I have a hard on for Jake Shields and wanna ride his d*ck" Diaz even be in the same arena as Anderson "I'll be the first fighter to not only kill someone in the ring, but also commit necrophilia for f*cking his dead body too" Silva, then he's dumb enough to get flamed by everyone on this forum. Why would you do this to yourself OP?

Archived