Awesome strikeforce card (saw it live at buffalo wild wings)

ThirstForBLOOD

Wake up Dana White, I hope you and your (Vegas) educated marketing Troglodytes grasped the concept of a dual title event. You no longer need to charge fans for one less than entertaining main event! What a concept, I was able to enjoy two terrific battles, title bouts at that! Two title bouts and I was not conned out of $49.49, nor did I have to go to the local watering hole, what a concept! And best of all, I did not have to listen to Joe Rogan (The Dennis Miller of MMA). You may not like Mauro Ranallo antics, but you must give him his dues. Combine Mauro with Pat Miletich and Frank Shamrock, two experienced color commentators, and you have a excellent and educated crew. Thank you, Scott Coker and Showtime. How refreshing to here two former fighters breakdown the action. Pat and Frank’s analysis far excede the high pitch octaves of the former “d-list” comedian. If I really wanted Rogans commentary couldn’t I just ask the nearest ********* in tattered jeans on his analysis?

Wake up Dana White' date=' I hope you and your (Vegas) educated marketing Troglodytes grasped the concept of a dual title event. You no longer need to charge fans for one less than entertaining main event! What a concept, I was able to enjoy two terrific battles, title bouts at that! Two title bouts and I was not conned out of $49.49, nor did I have to go to the local watering hole, what a concept! And best of all, I did not have to listen to Joe Rogan (The Dennis Miller of MMA). You may not like Mauro Ranallo antics, but you must give him his dues. Combine Mauro with Pat Miletich and Frank Shamrock, two experienced color commentators, and you have a excellent and educated crew. Thank you, Scott Coker and Showtime. How refreshing to here two former fighters breakdown the action. Pat and Frank?s analysis far excede the high pitch octaves of the former ?d-list? comedian. If I really wanted Rogans commentary couldn?t I just ask the nearest ********* in tattered jeans on his analysis?[/quote']

UFC 100

And if SF Could actually sell it on PPV trust me they would.

Wake up Dana White' date=' I hope you and your (Vegas) educated marketing Troglodytes grasped the concept of a dual title event. You no longer need to charge fans for one less than entertaining main event! What a concept, I was able to enjoy two terrific battles, title bouts at that! Two title bouts and I was not conned out of $49.49, nor did I have to go to the local watering hole, what a concept! And best of all, I did not have to listen to Joe Rogan (The Dennis Miller of MMA). You may not like Mauro Ranallo antics, but you must give him his dues. Combine Mauro with Pat Miletich and Frank Shamrock, two experienced color commentators, and you have a excellent and educated crew. Thank you, Scott Coker and Showtime. How refreshing to here two former fighters breakdown the action. Pat and Frank’s analysis far excede the high pitch octaves of the former “d-list” comedian. If I really wanted Rogans commentary couldn’t I just ask the nearest ********* in tattered jeans on his analysis?[/quote']

Seriously??? Did i miss something or did u actually just say ...no i c your focus was on the two title bouts which clearly if Strikeforce would even have attempted to sale this event as PPV worthy they might very well have lost twice as much as they put into it. Walker and Carlson both looked like they belonged on the undercard of a Strikeforce Challenger's event and Trevor Prangley look like he just took his first pro fight yesterday....not to mention not even alot of mainstream fans know who Evangelista Cyborg is (with his now 18-14 mesmerizing record)...and you think anybody would pay any amount of money to view that as a PPV??? SERIOUSLY??

Archived