these are the real p4p rankings

Spartan_

this is the real one and i will tell you why

1.) Fedor

2.) GSP

3.) Anderson Silva

the reason is because Fedor weighs 230 lbs, Anderson Silva weighs really 215-220lbs

Anderson Silva fights 185lbs'ers and two 205lbs'ers

fedor fought people of all sizes over 300lbs as wel

and if you want to say which fighter is most dominate in there weight division, fedor only loss one fight in last 9 years and won most in finishes

GSP lost only 2 fights in the 8 years he has been fighting but GSP won the rematch with them

Anderson Silva lost 3 fights in last 8 years hasn't lost since 2006. silva is afraid of good BJJ practitioners because thats how he lost and thats why he ran and stayed away from Demian Maia

Theres no such thing as a P4P anything. Its a crap idea and silly marketing tool, that prooves nothing. You can have a #1 of a division , because he has the belt of that organisation, but you cant be #1 in the world. Because that would meen you would have to fight guys in Strikeforce also and that isnt allowed to happen.

To be a true #1 ALL organisations on the planet would have to have a world wide tournament or at least have #1 fighters fighting other #1 fighters. So top 5 HW's in Strike Force, TOP 5HW's in UFC, TOP 5HW's in DREAM all fighting each other. Etc etc.

So P4P's and #1's in the world do not exist. Only #1 of UFC and #1 of strikeforce they are determined by a belt of thier respective organisations.

Everything else is just an opinion not a fact.

1) werdum

2) fedor

3) anderson silva/gsp

werdum beat fedor in the same weight class so that would make fedor #2 and werdum #1.

Werdum? did you not see Junior dos Santos Knockout Werdum 1:20 into the first round at ufc 90

Werdum also lost to Andrei Arlovski and nog

Arlovski beat Werdum' date=' so you have to rank him higher. But Rogers beat Arlovski, so he should be above him. Fedor beat rogers, so...Oh, wait I see the problem with this logic.

Do you?[/quote']

those were fights that happened a long time ago. but fedors last fight was against werdum... so basing judgement on both of their most recent fights i dont see how fedor gets ranked higher than werdum...

those were fights that happened a long time ago. but fedors last fight was against werdum... so basing judgement on both of their most recent fights i dont see how fedor gets ranked higher than werdum...

werdum lost 3 of his last 9 fights thats why, ok ok here is the new revised one

1.Matt Mitrione

2.Fedor

3.GSP

4.Anderson Silva

Actually, all those fights are fairly recent. Anyway, you can rank p4p however you want. Everyone else does, including the people who make up the lists for MMA websires.

nah you guys arent getting what im trying to say... how does fedor still get ranked higher than werdum if he lost to werdum in his last fight...? no a fight from 3 years ago but his last fight...?

using that logic would anderson silva still be higher than chael sonnen if he had lost to him...?

actually prior to the sonnen/a.silva fight the fight magazine computer system had sonnen ranked higher than silva

but sonnen lost to anderson silva...

and now anderson silva is ranked higher than sonnen...?

so why is fedor still ranked higher than werdum when he lost to him...?

fight magazine uses a BCS type computer rankings system and there top highest rankings are

1.) Cain Velasquez- 7.6

2.) Anderson Silva 7.4

3.) GSP 7.0

4.)Fedor 6.64

5.) Shogun Rua- 6.6

Werdum is ranked at 6.3

http://www.fightmagazine.com/mma-rankings/

I'd agree with these. Maybe change the top two but I ain't complaining.

but sonnen lost to anderson silva...

and now anderson silva is ranked higher than sonnen...?

so why is fedor still ranked higher than werdum when he lost to him...?

for my personal reasoning because i think fedor will dominate werdum in the remach and the computer system because werdum other losses brought his rank down, beating fedor definetly raised it though

the computer rankings have him number 3 heavy weight

http://www.fightmagazine.com/mma-rankings/mma-heavyweight-rankings.asp

for my personal reasoning because i think fedor will dominate werdum in the remach and the computer system because werdum other losses brought his rank down' date=' beating fedor definetly raised it though

the computer rankings have him number 3 heavy weight

http://www.fightmagazine.com/mma-rankings/mma-heavyweight-rankings.asp[/quote']

ohhhhhhh i get it now. its because of personal reasoning that fedor is still ranked above werdum and that hes still p4p top 5 in the world. i understand now. thanks.

if you really REALLY must rank fighters. just look at the top 5 fighters in the division and thier records and use thier winstreaks. Whoever has the highest winsreak at the moment WINS!!!!!

Pretty friggin simple. But rankings are useless. The only thing that is worth mentioning is the guy who has the belt is #1 of that weight class right now and everyone else...ISNT.

Whoever is on the highest winstreaks should be getting contender matches.

ohhhhhhh i get it now. its because of personal reasoning that fedor is still ranked above werdum and that hes still p4p top 5 in the world. i understand now. thanks.

exactly everyone knows fedor is the best period, its all about who is second best to fedor, im glad you understand

Theres no such thing as a P4P anything. Its a crap idea and silly marketing tool' date=' that prooves nothing. You can have a #1 of a division , because he has the belt of that organisation, but you cant be #1 in the world. Because that would meen you would have to fight guys in Strikeforce also and that isnt allowed to happen.

To be a true #1 ALL organisations on the planet would have to have a world wide tournament or at least have #1 fighters fighting other #1 fighters. So top 5 HW's in Strike Force, TOP 5HW's in UFC, TOP 5HW's in DREAM all fighting each other. Etc etc.

So P4P's and #1's in the world do not exist. Only #1 of UFC and #1 of strikeforce they are determined by a belt of thier respective organisations.

Everything else is just an opinion not a fact.[/quote']

Perfect^^^

this is the real one and i will tell you why

1.) Fedor

2.) GSP

3.) Anderson Silva

the reason is because Fedor weighs 230 lbs' date=' Anderson Silva weighs really 215-220lbs

Anderson Silva fights 185lbs'ers and two 205lbs'ers

fedor fought people of all sizes over 300lbs as wel

and if you want to say which fighter is most dominate in there weight division, fedor only loss one fight in last 9 years and won most in finishes

GSP lost only 2 fights in the 8 years he has been fighting but GSP won the rematch with them

Anderson Silva lost 3 fights in last 8 years hasn't lost since 2006. silva is afraid of good BJJ practitioners because thats how he lost and thats why he ran and stayed away from Demian Maia[/quote']

This VVVVVVV

This list is upside down.

All of it ^^^^^^^^^^ From top to bottom.

1) werdum

2) fedor

3) anderson silva/gsp

werdum beat fedor in the same weight class so that would make fedor #2 and werdum #1.

New Orleans beat the Spurs...they should sit #1 in the league then.

Calgary Flames(27th in the league) beat Canucks (#1 in the league) sooo...Flames are Best in the league then right.

Seahawks were an outright better team in every category than the Saints.

I hate the reasoning that if one fighter beat another, he automatically steals his standings.

In Tennis, Federer had a 7-14 record against Nadal, yet still had the #1 ranking over him for over 3 years while Nadal was stuck in 2nd. And its completely fair, because even though Nadal had Federers #, Federer had everyone elses #, where as Nadal got beat by many chumps.

Archived