Recovering from my ban-hammer wound

Octazone

My God...

I called [A very big Anderson Silva fan] a N-Hugger.

Now' date=' I wasnt avoiding the swear filter by anymeans, as it was not even censored and I see hundreds of people use this word, but WTF? This forum is getting kind of rediculous.[/quote']

Welcome to the club. I was banned for saying someone was a three-letter word that starts with a "G" and ends with a "Y."

apparently you missed the thread where it explicitly says dont call people nut heggers.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=63467

We have been told to crack down on the influx of insults on the forum.

While we may not catch them all' date=' if we see it, you will be banned. If someone PM's me or another mod with a link to an insult, you will be banned.

[b']If you use the term "nut hugger" (or any variance there of), you will be banned.[/b]

So please, lets keep it civil. If a member is temp banned for insults enough times, they will be permanently banned from this site.

If you make a second account while under a temp ban, and it is found out, you will be permanently banned from this site.

Please review the rules, everyone.

Thank you for your time, and passion for this great sport.

the forum is not rediculous. People making threads to complain about a rule that they clearly broke is rediculous. Dont break the rules. Its as simple as that. IF you dont like it, then there are plenty of other forums out there.

the forum is not rediculous. People making threads to complain about a rule that they clearly broke is rediculous. Dont break the rules. Its as simple as that. IF you dont like it' date=' then there are plenty of other forums out there.[/quote']

I think you are ridiculous for posting this statement. You're not a moderator. Stop trying to act like one. discuss thanx

I can just see Duct_Tape being a mod. Is it against the rules to say "wannabe".

By the way pete, maybe its not the rules, maybe its the snitch. I think the very big anderson silva fan just snitched. same with you.

a sucessful troll with haters, geez thats new.

But I think youre funny :P

I can just see Duct_Tape being a mod. Is it against the rules to say "wannabe".

By the way pete' date=' maybe its not the rules, maybe its the snitch. I think the very big anderson silva fan just snitched. same with you.

a sucessful troll with haters, geez thats new.

But I think youre funny :P[/quote']

You mad? Yep' date=' you mad b/c you want to be a moderator.[/quote']

i wouldnt care either way. If anyone here "is mad", its obviously the two guys who are butthurt over being banned :P

i wouldnt care either way. If anyone here "is mad"' date=' its obviously the two guys who are [b']butthurt [/b]over being banned :P

FYI - I just reported you for implying that I am gay in a derogatory manner. See the bolded insult that you made towards octazone and myself. Please do not do this again. Its very offensive.

Oh, and you just blew your lifelong dream of becoming a moderator by violating the rulez. discuss thanx

you are gay

and your point is?....lol' date=' if you are going to try and join the conversation, then atleast bing something slightly intelligent :rolleyes:

FYI - I just reported you for implying that I am gay in a derogatory manner. See the bolded insult that you made towards octazone and myself. Please do not do this again. Its very offensive.

I bet you did. Butthurt isnt a homophobic insult, it is slang for the term "crybaby".

Try again petey ;)

Duct_Tape who were you before you wanted to be a mod wannabe? No way some guy joins the forum with the immediate idea of becoming a mod.

I am not trying to be a mod...im not sure where this idea stems from, all i did was provide you with the link to the rule that you broke, when you clearly stated you didnt understand why you were banned....your welcome.

Oh' date=' and you just blew your lifelong dream of becoming a moderator by violating the rulez. discuss thanx[/quote']

Pete are you mad that people ripped off your gimmick and do it better than you?

Oh' date=' and you just blew your lifelong dream of becoming a moderator by violating the rulez. discuss thanx[/quote']

lol

My God...

I called [A very big Anderson Silva fan] a N-Hugger.

Now' date=' I wasnt avoiding the swear filter by anymeans, as it was not even censored and I see hundreds of people use this word, but WTF? This forum is getting kind of rediculous.[/quote']

Welcome Back :)

You were probably banned because someone reported you for it. :)

I know it is cliche' date=' but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I love the fact that guys are following my lead. It makes me proud. So to answer you question, no I am not mad. I am happy. discuss thanx[/quote']

it's also a sincere form of mockery

Don't take it personally. If you must know, I am the mods' and admins' most wanted. They have been hiding and waiting patiently for me to slip up. If I should do anything remotely close to breaking a rule, trust me, I will be banned in a heartbeat.

I am the last of the remaining members who have been classified as viruses who plagued this forum. Fast and Dcent have both been eliminated which leaves only me, the last of the forum's most wanted.

Archived