Which fight have you watched the most times?

Ansem

Mirko vs Fedor. or Wanderlei vs Mirko. i watched that Pettis kick a few times. I watched Machida vs Shogun Rua about 4 times just to see who really won the fight.

i think i rewatch fights that are controversial than just rewatching fights , like Edgar vs maynard for example. Ive watched Fedor highlights over and over because thy are simply awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ILJQBQuB8

I rewatched Anderson Silva vs Sonnen in the last few rounds just to watch Silva setting that submission up for ages before going for it.

Fedor/Mirko, Fedor/Randleman, Fedor/Arlovski, Fedor/Nog trilogy, Fedor/Zulu, Fedor/Schilt, Wanderlei/Page 1&2, Rua/Rogerio, Rua/Page, Rua/Overeem 1&2, Penn/Uno 1&2, Penn/Hughes trilogy, Penn/Machida, Chuck/Randleman, Chuck/Couture trilogy, Chuck/Tito 1&2, Chuck/Wanderlei, Chuck/Babalu 1&2, Manhoef/Santos, Anderson/Chonan, Tito/Frank...........

Well this is getting kind of ridiculous it's hard to know exactly which fight I have watched more then others.

Cain/Lesnar.

I stayed up until 2 in the morning downloading it after having watched it on PPV. Have seen it about 30 times since then and doesn't get old yet.

Saw your post on the front and clicked in anticipation of a sexy post and I didn't find one.

Here' date=' have some sexy.....

[img']http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS_6qS0d1Gi7tV51GXH8MIUd9SxtoQ0C0KgAIG5J-OeYsIZaaS[/img]

Silva/Griffin.

this^....never seen someone make another top opponent look so outclassed and make it appear the opponent does not even belong in the cage with them.,....along with the fact that the guy he beat in griffin is alot bigger and a weight class above him....and is a former champ

Archived