Which fighter has the hottest gf/wife?

ThirstForBLOOD

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy freaking batman, how old is she? She's looking like 40 yr old, 200 lbs.

For such good looks, JDS definitely lacking game.

But gold digging, skank trophy wives are dime a dozen. A good woman is priceless. He probably made the right choice. Still, I think he could've done better.

jenna_jameson_and_tito_2.0.0.0x0.399x600.jpeg

Say what you will more guys have beat their meat to Tito's woman than any other woman on the planet

And yes I know the joke "More guys have been in Tito's girl than any other woman on the planet" You're welcome I saved you the trouble:)

I do not care that she is a **** star. I would love to give her a crack.

I do not care that she is a **** star. I would love to give her a crack.

It'd be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. But still, I'd go for it any day of the week!! It could be a wide gaping hole and i'd still get off in about 3.2 seconds knowing im banging her.

It'd be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. But still' date=' I'd go for it any day of the week!! It could be a wide gaping hole and i'd still get off in about 3.2 seconds knowing im banging her.[/quote']

I don't think it would be that bad, she's probably had ****** rejunivination before, along with countless other plastic surgeries.

Vitor's wife posed for Brazilian Playboy, so I'd hit that twice, then run for my life from Vitor.

Tito's wife is Jenna Jameson whom I've beat it to at least 100 times, so needless to say I'd Peter North the hell out of that blackhole then punch Tito in his face and give him a "cracked skull"

Chuck and Randy's chicks I'd bang then force them into retirement. As you can see Chuck already followed suit...You're next Couture...

Archived