Who would you rather see Mayhem Miller fight

Black_House

Honestly diaz....lol i cant even imagine the smack talk that would happen with that fight' date=' both in AND out of the cage :D[/quote']

I want to see him fight Diaz.

Don't be scared homie.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be a good fight either way. But I think a rematch with Souza would be more beneficial to him than a fight with Diaz regardless of how entertaining a fight with Diaz would be.

If he fought Diaz I would be pulling for Mayhem

If he fought Souza I would be pulling for Jacare

i want to see him earn a title shot by any other means than running his mouth and being a clown

in otherwords, im not convinced mayhem deserves a title shot just yet. he hasnt been so great as of late, and i am sure that even GSP is not impressed by his performance.

instead of seeing mayhem calling out diaz, and talking constant ****, yet refusing to even make a catchweight anywhere even relatively near 170, i would rather see him prove himself at a weight he is more comfortable at

in otherwords, if you're not willing to put in the work and cut to 170 or even meet in the middle, then shut your mouth and fight at your weight class. Its not worth calling out fighters out of your league if you arent willing to put in the work.

sure mayhem is a good fighter and is quite a character and class act, but fighting diaz at welterweight - he would be destroyed. I don't see a stalky guy like diaz ever moving up in the division. His frame will never be that big, and IMO there is no reason for Diaz to move up. There really isnt much to prove. it's all just hype

mayhem vs souza would be very entertaining. i would rather see that, rather then hearing excuses that a fighter lost only because of weight issues

i want to see him earn a title shot by any other means than running his mouth and being a clown

in otherwords' date=' im not convinced mayhem deserves a title shot just yet. he hasnt been so great as of late, and i am sure that even GSP is not impressed by his performance.

instead of seeing mayhem calling out diaz, and talking constant ****, yet refusing to even make a catchweight anywhere even relatively near 170, i would rather see him prove himself at a weight he is more comfortable at

in otherwords, if you're not willing to put in the work and cut to 170 or even meet in the middle, then shut your mouth and fight at your weight class. Its not worth calling out fighters out of your league if you arent willing to put in the work.[/quote']

Could Miller even make 170 now? The man is pretty big for 185.

Archived