A Lesnar punch to Cain's shoulder may of been cause of injury

Spartan_

Cain said he doesn't know when during fight he injured his shoulder,its believed to of been caused by the first take down where Brock slammed Cain on his back hard, with arm slightly pinned but replay shows Brock punching underneath shoulder as Cain was throwing a punch which also may of been the cause of injury

2ef3huv.jpg

Cain said he doesn't know when during fight he injured his shoulder' date='its believed to of been caused by the first take down where Brock slammed Cain on his back hard, with arm slightly pinned but replay shows Brock punching underneath shoulder as Cain was throwing a punch which also may of been the cause of injury

[img']http://i52.tinypic.com/2ef3huv.jpg[/img]

Reports from Brock's camp, Heath Herring's eye socket and Frank Mir's chin say Brock throws ****ing hard punches.

Dana White was actually saying that Pat Barry told him that it hurts like hell to even block Brock's punches.

Could be very true, but i'm pretty sure Cain said it happened in the initial bull rush. He said that was the toughest part of the fight actually. He was not expecting it he said. I guess Brock moved alot quicker and was alot stronger then what Cain trained for.

I wouldn't be shocked if Lesnar throws the hardest punches in MMA... the problem is they very rarely ever hit there target. All his training is fast' date=' powerful movements, and he does it at a level no1 else can. If only he would train under Greg Jackson, guy seems to know what hes doing.[/quote']

Not just that they dont hit the target also the technique is way off, and i agree that he may possibly have the hardest punches in MMA but untill he learns how to properly throw a punch properly we arent going to know.

• 1 year later...

Archived