Weight Division That Badly Needs Fresh and Talented Fighter

Manho

The title says it all. IMO, I think the middle weight need new fighters. I am not an Anderson Silva by a long shot but the rosters of top fighters in the division were either owned by him one time or another or just couldn't hold a candle to him. With the exception of Vitor, the outcome of the match against Silva is predictable. Your thoughts?

IMO quite a few divisions need some new talent.

MW for the obvious reason of Silva

HW because of there only being a few high level fighters to even speak of

And WW, it has been a re-match fest for a while lol. GSP vs Hughes x 3, GSP vs Serra x 2, GSP vs Kos x 2, GSP vs Penn x 2 and soon to bs GSP vs Fitch x 2 if he beats Penn.

Doesn't he train with Black House? I don't know if they'd even fight. And it would probably just be another BJJ guy who can't get Silva to the ground anyway.

Yes, they wouldn't fight. The UFC will pick up Jacare when Silva retires following the GSP match. (There just isn't anyone left for him to fight in the UFC after this fight unless he does a super fight with Shogun)

the problem in the HW division is that the 2 most famous fighters arnt in the ufc lol in most cases ufc has the most popular fighters minus not having nick diaz...but i believe the HW division is fine its just hard for ppl to look pass not having overreem or fedor... i would love to have diaz in WW and clear out a couple of those lay n prayers

Archived