Your Country's Flag

Krugg_of_Crom

So a shark is. Your countries flag? Or do you just want everyone besides you to do this?

Lol no. Good try. I realize i could put a canadian flag in place of my great white; i was thinking more along the line of a small flag icon on the right side of my name.

Soz did'nt mean to confuse you. I should have been more specific in my thread.

You could always make it your avatar. Or don't have an avatar at all because it makes threads longer. While your at it (aimed at no one in particular) does everyone who quotes a post with a picture really need to include the picture in there post?

Thats true i could make it my avatar. I've already explained to another member i would like to keep my kick *** avatar. I would like to put a small canadian flag at the end of my forum name (in the place of the asterix) Krugg_of_Crom*

Just an idea...

Your right about the pictures in the quotes though they do make the threads much longer.

You could always make it your avatar. Or don't have an avatar at all because it makes threads longer. While your at it (aimed at no one in particular) does everyone who quotes a post with a picture really need to include the picture in there post?

This is what happens when I make my own avatars:

FINISH.gif

Good idea' date=' as long as i get a St George's cross as opposed to the Union Jack, sure all Brits would prefer their own countrys flag.[/quote']

Screw that if i put somthing next to my name to indicate where i *** from i want the Yorkshire Rose, i'm not been lumped in with the rest of the English/British on here:p

Seems like everyone would like to fly there colours in one way or another. Especially if it does'nt have to be your avatar.

Its already bringin out the patriotic side of everyone. I assume most of us are proud of where we are from.

If we all had a small flag icon on the right side of our Forum member name it would help show how multi-cultural this forum community is.

It could just be an option in the settings task area.

Thanks for humouring me with your opinions.

If anyone knows how to pass this idea up the ladder please do.

Cheers.

Seems like everyone would like to fly there colours in one way or another. Especially if it does'nt have to be your avatar.

Its already bringin out the patriotic side of everyone. I assume most of us are proud of where we are from.

If we all had a small flag icon on the right side of our Forum member name it would help show how multi-cultural this forum community is.

Cheers.

yes, we are all patriotic, especcialy us canadians :)

Cheers.

Great idea! You should message the mods/people in charge about this.:)

i know what OP means

along with the username & avi some sites/forums have the countries flag in a very small avi type situation along the side there.

very interesting to see where the individual posters & people you are speaking too hail from

yeah, you can tell where some guys come from when they say mate or something. Like i say eh? alot, i don't know, just me.

i know what OP means

along with the username & avi some sites/forums have the countries flag in a very small avi type situation along the side there.

very interesting to see where the individual posters & people you are speaking too hail from

Exactly...Helps to show the multi-cultural aspect of the forum community.

Archived