Motivated Lesnar is a Very Dangerous Lesnar.

RatedRSuperstar1406053149

He seems very motivated to get his title back. I just saw some very recent interviews. And he seems very determined to get his title back. And he even mentioned that he's taking steps in correcting things that he needs to be better at. Which is most likely his standup...I think Brock's gonna come out strong in this fight. Whenever he loses, he seems to get a lot better and run through people. Like after he lost to Mir, he ran through everyone. After his loss, he threw those giant punches that send Herring flying back to the cage. So this should be an interesting fight. I can't wait.

He didn't seem very motivated to me. It's hard to believe hes taking steps to correct his "mistakes" when he claims he "doesn't know what went wrong in the Cain fight". Dude said he hasn't even watched the video. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. He made a mistake in the Mir fight. He got outclassed in the Cain fight, there is a huge difference.

What's funny is for a while now everyone has been saying the top four HW in the UFC are...

Brock Lesnar

Cain Velasquez

Shane Carwin

Junior Dos Santos

What was exciting about this was that we were going to see some great match-ups between them. What ended up happening... at least so far is that Lesnar will have faced all of them before any of them fight each other. Brock Lesnar is by far fighting the best competition and continually accepts any fight.

He didn't seem very motivated to me. It's hard to believe hes taking steps to correct his "mistakes" when he claims he "doesn't know what went wrong in the Cain fight". Dude said he hasn't even watched the video. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Thats exactly what i thought when i seen the interview.

I also thought you were trying to be a troll with the earlyer post but im guessin you just didnt agree with what the OP said :D

What's funny is for a while now everyone has been saying the top four HW in the UFC are...

Brock Lesnar

Cain Velasquez

Shane Carwin

Junio Dos Santos

What was exciting about this was that we were going to see some great match-ups between them. What ended up happening... at least so far is that Lesnar will have faced all of them before any of them fight each other. Brock Lesnar is by far fighting the best competition and continually accepts any fight.

This, he wants to face the best of the best. And when you constantly fight the best fighters available your going to lose some.

He didn't seem very motivated to me. It's hard to believe hes taking steps to correct his "mistakes" when he claims he "doesn't know what went wrong in the Cain fight". Dude said he hasn't even watched the video. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. He made a mistake in the Mir fight. He got outclassed in the Cain fight' date=' there is a huge difference.[/quote']

Well, Brock DID say that he was taking steps in the areas he needed to get better at. It was exactly what he said. I can give you the link. And he didn't say he didnt know what went wrong in the cain fight. He said "i got knocked on clear street somewhere there." Whatever that means...lol. Those were 2 different interviews though. Well, it was the same interview but separate videos. I can give you links to both. But one of em, you probably already saw.

Well' date=' Brock DID say that he was taking steps in the areas he needed to get better at. It was exactly what he said. I can give you the link. And he didn't say he didnt know what went wrong in the cain fight. He said "i got knocked on clear street somewhere there." Whatever that means...lol. Those were 2 different interviews though. Well, it was the same interview but separate videos. I can give you links to both. But one of em, you probably already saw.[/quote']

Well he did say he hasnt watched the fight and to be honest thats somthing he should probably do, if he wants to know when he got "knocked on clear street" so it doesnt happen again.

Well' date=' Brock DID say that he was taking steps in the areas he needed to get better at. It was exactly what he said. I can give you the link. And he didn't say he didnt know what went wrong in the cain fight. He said "i got knocked on clear street somewhere there." Whatever that means...lol. Those were 2 different interviews though. Well, it was the same interview but separate videos. I can give you links to both. But one of em, you probably already saw.[/quote']

I saw the interview and when he was asked what went wrong in the Cain fight Brock said something like "I don't know [what happened], I haven't even watched the video... when the time comes i'll watch it". Are you freaking kidding me? N**** the time is now. lol

Well he did say he hasnt watched the fight and to be honest thats somthing he should probably do' date=' if he wants to know when he got "knocked on clear street" so it doesnt happen again.[/quote']

This.

Well he did say he hasnt watched the fight and to be honest thats somthing he should probably do' date=' if he wants to know when he got "knocked on [b']clear[/b] street" so it doesnt happen again.

* q ueer

the word is q ueer. these sayings are very important and when you use the wrong word it loses all meaning.

I actually thought thats what he was saying but i i thought i was just hearing it wrong' date=' and im sorry i didnt get your country boy sayings right. :rolleyes:[/quote']

hey, i'm just trying to help you out. don't be surprised if you say it out loud you get a lot of weird expressions from people.

but by all means continue to say "knocked on clear street"

because that makes a lot sense.

I saw the interview and when he was asked what went wrong in the Cain fight Brock said something like "I don't know [what happened]' date=' I haven't even watched the video... when the time comes i'll watch it". Are you freaking kidding me? N**** the time is now. lol

This.[/quote']

Of course he's gonna watch the video. Are you kidding me? How the heck can he watch it NOW? TUF13 is filming as we speak. Does he really have time to watch it right now? He will watch it once TUF13 is over...hence "when the time comes, ill watch it."

hey' date=' i'm just trying to help you out. don't be surprised if you say it out loud you get a lot of weird expressions from people.

but by all means continue to say "knocked on clear street"

because that makes a lot sense.[/quote']

Ive never used that saying before, never even heard it untill Lesnar said it, so i can assure you i wont be using it because its a weird expression as it is.

Of course he's gonna watch the video. Are you kidding me? How the heck can he watch it NOW? TUF13 is filming as we speak. Does he really have time to watch it right now? He will watch it once TUF13 is over...hence "when the time comes' date=' ill watch it."[/quote']

Ah my bad i couldnt remember him saying "when the time comes ill watch it" i just thought he was being ignorant and just didnt want to watch it, anyway though im not going to argue against Lesnar as im a fan of his.

Does he really have time to watch it right now? He will watch it once TUF13 is over...hence "when the time comes' date=' ill watch it."[/quote']

The fight is 4 minutes and 12 seconds, it doesn't take a week to watch it. He should of cut that 18 minute interview in half and watched it a couple times.

He seems very motivated to get his title back. I just saw some very recent interviews. And he seems very determined to get his title back. And he even mentioned that he's taking steps in correcting things that he needs to be better at. Which is most likely his standup...I think Brock's gonna come out strong in this fight. Whenever he loses' date=' he seems to get a lot better and run through people. [b']Like after he lost to Mir, he ran through everyone.[/b] After his loss, he threw those giant punches that send Herring flying back to the cage. So this should be an interesting fight. I can't wait.

i hope you aren't serious. are you saying lesnar ran through carwin???

Brock's on the Tuf show for $$ ....and if he is only working with the same coaches he has been ....JDS is most likely going to KO him.

So unless he brings in some top level coaches from other camps....which I doubt.....or go to a top camp...Which isnt happening...or become Frank Mir's Best friend and train with Frank in his garage while he is in Vegas......JDS is going to KO him.

and after all this time he still doesnt know what happened in the cain fight.......he never will.

If Brock gets KOed by JDS he will retire.

doubtful,he was motivated against cain and come out looking very confident,look how that turned out-its a shame his gastank only held up for two minutes.

If its true he hasnt been training atall and spent most of his time writing a book,its hard to believe he's going to have improved on all those problems in his game,the main one being not knowing how to fight.

He seems very motivated to get his title back. I just saw some very recent interviews. And he seems very determined to get his title back. And he even mentioned that he's taking steps in correcting things that he needs to be better at. Which is most likely his standup...I think Brock's gonna come out strong in this fight. Whenever he loses' date=' he seems to get a lot better[/b'] and run through people. Like after he lost to Mir, he ran through everyone. After his loss, he threw those giant punches that send Herring flying back to the cage. So this should be an interesting fight. I can't wait.

You mean that one time he lost to Frank Mir and figured out how to smother Mir and TKO him? The list of people who have TKO'd Mir is not exactly an exclusive list.

Of course he's gonna watch the video. Are you kidding me? How the heck can he watch it NOW? TUF13 is filming as we speak. Does he really have time to watch it right now? He will watch it once TUF13 is over...hence "when the time comes' date=' ill watch it."[/quote']

The fight was about 2 minutes (?) long, I think he can find the time.

If Brock beats JDS he will be 2-1 against Cain' date=' Carwin, & JDS the top HW's not bad [b']in my opinion[/b].

Its a pretty pointless opinion until they fight, dont you think? I mean, right now he's 1-1 against the top heavy weights in the UFC, and alot of people think he should be 0-2. And everyone said he performed bad against Carwin because of his illness and being out for a year, then the same thing happens to a healthy Lesnar against Velasquez.

It almost sounds like your trying to convince people (or yourself) that Lesnar is doing "not bad" against the top HWs by projecting a possible future record for him.

Im not trying to be a jerk, but come on.

It won't be a washed up Heath Herring he's facing if he gets another title shot' date=' or even an overconfident and overrated Frank Mir. Lesner is dangerous certainly. He a tough matchup for anyone. But his problems when he gets hit are not the kind you fix easily or quickly, if at all.[/quote']

He needs to learn how to move his head so he doesn't get hit. He is still gonna drop JDS on way to an early 1st round tko

He seems very motivated to get his title back. I just saw some very recent interviews. And he seems very determined to get his title back. And he even mentioned that he's taking steps in correcting things that he needs to be better at. Which is most likely his standup...I think Brock's gonna come out strong in this fight. Whenever he loses' date=' he seems to get a lot better and run through people. Like [b']after he lost to Mir, he ran through everyone[/b]. After his loss, he threw those giant punches that send Herring flying back to the cage. So this should be an interesting fight. I can't wait.

how did he run through everyone. beat a mid range guy, a light heavyweight, two top guys though he was unconvicing in the second.

i think he was very motivated to keep his title in the first place.

his problem is you can't be dangerous running away or turtleing

Lesnar better be showing signs of improvement regarding head movement or footwork

If he hasn't and still tries to go for a bull rush sloppy double leg then

JDS will make Lesnar eat and uppercut and Lesnar will resort to his breakdancing turtle jujitsu

TUF 13 should be interesting

JDS should intimidate Lesnar and joke with him about the scar Cain gave Lesnar and how JDS will put another scar on the other cheek

JDS Rd 1 TKO

Archived